Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

Reef Men's Phantoms Sandal
Price:$30.97 - $46.95

on May 15, 2018
Fit tight at first, give it time to get broken in. Last pair did the same thing. Wore them nearly every evening for almost two years. They held up pretty well and were very comfortable.
on January 31, 2014
I've owned these for about two weeks and they are okay. I'm surprised that it's gotten all 5 star reviews to date. These flip flops are really nothing special.

They fit mostly fine, maybe a little snug. Maybe I'm spoiled by my Teva Mush flip flops, but these Reefs simply do not provide anywhere close to the same level of comfort and cushion/support. I've walked over 10 miles in a day in my Tevas and they were as comfortable as ever. I can't imagine doing that with these. They're not bad flip flops, but for the price, I expected more. And to be fair, when I bought the Mush II flip flops, they weren't as good as the original (which are discontinued), which is why I'm in search of the next great pair of flip flops in the first place. The search continues...
on May 15, 2018
I wear Olukai Hiapo most of the time, so these fall a bit short of the mark. For 1/3 the price though, they aren't bad. Certainly won't think twice about wearing them on the beach.
on May 24, 2018
I only wear reefs for a reason
on May 16, 2018
great sandal, good price. I have several pairs and they are durable and comfortable.
on May 24, 2018
Good feel not to loose looks and feels durable
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question