Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18SW_gno

Reef Men's Phantoms Sandal
Price:$29.99 - $53.95

on January 31, 2014
I've owned these for about two weeks and they are okay. I'm surprised that it's gotten all 5 star reviews to date. These flip flops are really nothing special.

They fit mostly fine, maybe a little snug. Maybe I'm spoiled by my Teva Mush flip flops, but these Reefs simply do not provide anywhere close to the same level of comfort and cushion/support. I've walked over 10 miles in a day in my Tevas and they were as comfortable as ever. I can't imagine doing that with these. They're not bad flip flops, but for the price, I expected more. And to be fair, when I bought the Mush II flip flops, they weren't as good as the original (which are discontinued), which is why I'm in search of the next great pair of flip flops in the first place. The search continues...
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.