|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$15.31 - $100.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic Nubuck
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Water Friendly, Air mesh lining
- Contoured compression molded EVA footbed with anatomical arch support
- Durable and grippy molded high density EVA outsole
- Synthetic nubuck upper
Customers who bought this item also bought
Reef is surf. They're inspired by water, by the ocean, by perfect waves, and the journey along the way to find them. They are a genuine, global surf brand that harvests the best of the lifestyle and shares it through authentic, innovative and fashionable product. At the core of Reef is their Latin roots and the inherent sensuality of the beach. The Reef team is committed to having fun in and out of the water, as well as giving back to the world that inspires them.
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 12 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B013JRJKYC
- Item model number: Phantom
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 21, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
While wading through a creek, the webbing on not one but both flip flops pulled out of the sole. There are no visible tears or broken stitches, so I can only conclude that it was held in the sole by glue that gave out when I tried to lift my foot out of the water. That's just cheap manufacturing. With a little more material, the webbing could've all been sewn together and there would be no risk of it pulling out, but instead the manufacturer went with cheap glue instead.
You would expect "Reef" flip flops would be able to survive a little water, but you would be wrong.
The worst I can say is they would take on the smell of my stinky dude feet after a while, but all footwear does, and these are well-built enough I can just throw them in the wash and they are fine.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Cant beat the price, fit, quality of this slipper.Read more