BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 21, 2017
Reef HT sandals are my favorite, and have been for several years. My favorite color is called "Murdered" featuring a black top with gum sole - as pictured in this ad. What I received was Reef's color "Black" which is a black top with black sole. Upon further investigation, I can tell that Reef correctly marked the sandal & the original bag, then a 3rd party covered the original Reef sku sticker with the wrong sku sticker. I'd like to re-order, but imagine I'll get the same thing again.
review image
on June 1, 2017
Fit is good, quality seems decent. These are replacing a previous pair that I had and was happy with. However they are not the ones pictured as they have a black sole instead of the yellow sole. Which for most people won't be a big deal, but we are avid boaters and black soles are known to mark up boats when the yellow soles do not.
review image review image
on February 11, 2015
Wow. That's to describe these in a single word. I went for this brand based on my previous pair that I wore to the point of holes and no tread. I think it took about 7 years give or take a year to wear them out. After having received a pair of expensive (not gonna name the brand) flip flops that were just painful to wear, I figured I would go with a cheap pair in case they weren't too good. Out of the box, these flip flops went comfortably onto my feet, very little rubbing from the strap and after a couple days, no rubbing. They're thick soled and the tread seems good though I haven't tested them on the dreaded wet supermarket floors.

Looking forward to another 7 years on one pair!
on January 29, 2015
I bought the product, and now I am returning because it is way too narrow..The length is perfect (i take a US 10 men) If there was a 10.5 it would be great and i would purchase the product. I do not want to attempt to buy 11 because the length might be to long and it might also be to tight again.
The quality seems very good, I didnt have a chance to wear it out and about, but the look and feel is really good.

So for anyone buying this product, make sure you have a narrow foot. People with wider feet will have a difficult time wearing this.
on July 23, 2016
These are good inexpensive flip-flops. Nothing wrong with them just nothing great either. Feel tight at first but stretch out the first day of wearing. Always liked REEF's higher end sandals until they put the embossed logo in the heel making my foot feel like it was being imprinted with every step. These's don't have the idiotic wood cut logo which is the only reason I tried them. Would prefer to have the Fannings but I mean really who wants to stand on a 3D advertising logo all day.
on April 25, 2016
My husband doesn't normally like the "thong" style of flip flops so he was hesitant to get these, but he read good things about them so he decided to try them out. He says he loves them and they are so comfortable. They fit perfectly. They are soft on the foot, surprisingly supportive and lightweight and not hard to walk in.
on July 15, 2014
The feel of the sandal is that of quality however the fit is a bit snug. I am guesstimating but I would recommend that anyone making this purchase should do so with a 1-2 size increase. Meaning, if you wear an 11 you should at least select a size 12 or 13 to have a good fit.
on June 14, 2017
Wrong Reefs listed. They are all black. Not the same as in the picture. Sending back.
on March 2, 2015
classic flip flops! nice flat and flexible. I dont like sone of the newer flif flops with the arch and stiff bottoms. the whole point of a flip flop is to have them flopping and flipping!
on September 22, 2015
I have tried many sandals in my days. I have also tried a few different Reef models..

These sandals are lightweight and very durable.
They are also not squishy (aka too much padding) or may squishing noises when wearing them in the hot summer days.
I haven't experienced any issues with rubbing or blisters with the in-between the toe thong.

This model is by far my favorite.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.