Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Price:$22.95 - $49.50

Showing 1-10 of 143 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 145 reviews
on April 24, 2017
reefs are great shoes
on April 10, 2017
I'm very happy with my purchase :) Thank you !
on January 19, 2013
These sandals are great. Perfect fit and super comfortable. I wouldn't necessarily wear them to go out for long walks - there's no real support to them. I purchased them to wear around the house. For that, they are perfect.
on October 15, 2013
These are some of the most comfortable sandals I have ever owned. I'm originally from Florida and I spend a lot of time at beaches/pools. I also wear sandals every day during the summer. These things fit perfect, they are very well made and they look good too. You can't go wrong for the price.
on March 7, 2016
My boyfriend has flat feet so it's a bit hard for him to look for shoes in general that will fit him comfortably. He discovered these at his dad's house and was really happy when he found them on Amazon. This is the first pair of sandals fits comfortably for his feet and he is very happy with the purchase.
on April 25, 2016
My husband doesn't normally like the "thong" style of flip flops so he was hesitant to get these, but he read good things about them so he decided to try them out. He says he loves them and they are so comfortable. They fit perfectly. They are soft on the foot, surprisingly supportive and lightweight and not hard to walk in.
on February 11, 2015
Wow. That's to describe these in a single word. I went for this brand based on my previous pair that I wore to the point of holes and no tread. I think it took about 7 years give or take a year to wear them out. After having received a pair of expensive (not gonna name the brand) flip flops that were just painful to wear, I figured I would go with a cheap pair in case they weren't too good. Out of the box, these flip flops went comfortably onto my feet, very little rubbing from the strap and after a couple days, no rubbing. They're thick soled and the tread seems good though I haven't tested them on the dreaded wet supermarket floors.

Looking forward to another 7 years on one pair!
on January 29, 2015
I bought the product, and now I am returning because it is way too narrow..The length is perfect (i take a US 10 men) If there was a 10.5 it would be great and i would purchase the product. I do not want to attempt to buy 11 because the length might be to long and it might also be to tight again.
The quality seems very good, I didnt have a chance to wear it out and about, but the look and feel is really good.

So for anyone buying this product, make sure you have a narrow foot. People with wider feet will have a difficult time wearing this.
on September 14, 2015
I've had them for only a week but I like them already. I have had the Reef Phantoms for a long time but am tired of the weight/bulk of that style. These are light weight and in my opinion still have the same quality.
on September 15, 2014
I love these Reefs. They are cheap and very comfortable. I wear my sandals almost everyday, perks of living in Sunny California. They seem to hold up well. I tend to replace my Reefs every year, because they are on my feet pretty much everyday. I would recommend to somebody who wants to spend very little and get a comfortable sandal.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.