|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$16.00 - $60.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Compression molded triple density construction for instant comfort, support and traction
- High-density sawtooth rubber outsole for superior traction, protection, and durability
- Super soft contoured foam footbed for instant comfort
- Extra padded soft textile liner
- Water friendly synthetic nubuck upper with extra padded soft textile liner.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Reef is surf. They're inspired by water, by the ocean, by perfect waves, and the journey along the way to find them. They are a genuine, global surf brand that harvests the best of the lifestyle and shares it through authentic, innovative and fashionable product. At the core of Reef is their Latin roots and the inherent sensuality of the beach. The Reef team is committed to having fun in and out of the water, as well as giving back to the world that inspires them.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 10 x 14 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00PT1DUDY
- Item model number: Rover
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 1, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The bad: I'd have given them 5 stars, but after only about 2 months, the part that goes between your toes is starting to pull away from the sandal. That piece seems to be made of two materials glued together - a cloth piece and a suede piece - and they've peeled apart. The cloth is still secured to the sandal, but the suede piece has come loose. Now to be fair, I've worn them every single day for a couple months, and I've given them some fairly hard use, but I expect a pair of sandals at this price point to last longer than just a couple months.
The bottom line: I hate to say it, but they're so comfortable I think I have to buy another pair. I'm hoping I just got unlucky with the quality of construction on this pair. If the next pair also only lasts a couple months though, I'll look for an alternative.
As for theses sandals, they do indeed feel even better on my find then past Reef's. The foam bed provides a lot of cushion which my feet love. Even the thong feels pretty good and doesn't rub too much between my toes.
If you are on the fence on buying these, just buy them because you will love these like I do!
I bought these because they looked like they had a bit more cushion than the Phantoms. What an understatement! I immediately noticed a huge difference. My knees aren't the greatest, but walking in these is like wearing a nice pair of walking shoes. There's a thinnish bottom layer of harder rubber that I'm hoping will let these last a bit longer than Phantoms, but they don't feel like walking on planks like Fannings do.
VERY comfortable, true to size and arch support!!
I'm pleased with these and am looking to get plenty of use out of them this summer!!