BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Chris young Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 26, 2015
I was absolutely ecstatic when I found this on amazon. I had been wearing the same very very comfortable sandals for at least the past ten years (don't judge) and I was very sad to see a few days ago that they had worn through. Finally kicked the bucket. On a whim I thought maaaybe I could find them online. (absolutely absurd idea, because y'know, they were over TEN YEARS OLD) so imagine my surprise when I look for cheap sandals and find it on the first page.

Anyways, these shoes are stupidly comfortable. The foamy top part of the sandal sort of conforms to your foot and just supports it in all of the right places, and the strap is wide enough that you can do pretty much anything and it won't fly off. The bottom of the shoe hard, so you don't have to worry about it wearing down too quickly (hopefully not for another 10 YEARS)

As for the cons, the top part of the shoe has almost a velvety? texture to it, which was definitely unexpected. And I haven't worn them for long but they definitely wear off on your foot and turns it slightly black for a while. I believe this will stop once the shoes are broken in though. It doesn't bother me, but i know for some people this might be a problem. Also ABSOLUTELY ORDER A SIZE UP. I normally wear a size 6 or 6.5, but after reading the reviews I ordered a 7, and it just barely fits (but fits comfortably)

I still love these shoes, the design, the comfort, they're just generally really fantastic.
on April 11, 2014
I too bought this and had to return because it was too small. I usually wear a size 6, but had to then order a size 7 after receiving it and being too small. Great quality-just order up a size!
on July 24, 2014
I have many reef flip flops in a size 8. I love them because they are wide and fit my wide feet. However, the Reef Mid Seas and the Sandy are both sized small. I ordered 4 pair of reef the same day. The slap 3 and fannning fit great in an 8 but I need 9's in the sandy. They are very supportive. Other than the size issue, I would give it a 5 star rating.
on April 4, 2014
The embroidered designs are done with slightly metallic threads, it is very nice. The shoe sole is really sturdy. Also definitely order a size larger.
on January 13, 2014
I really wanted to like these flip flops but they don't seem to be sized right. I bought a size 8 these fit like a size 7 or 6. I bought a size 8 in the reef seaside flip flops at the same time and comparing them there's about an inch difference in length. They are really cute and would have loved them if they fit.
on November 22, 2014
I have always loved reefs and they have been my favorites in the past. My current pair was worn out, so I ordered a new pair. I find the new ones totally unsatisfactory. They leave bad black smudges on the bottom of my feet. Since I don't regularly view my feet and didn't realize they were there, I took a shower and then discovered bad black smudges all over the floor of the shower. The smudges were very difficult to clean off and took me a great deal of time and scrubbing. I a, returning my pair of Reefs and won't ever order the Reefs brand again.
on May 4, 2014
The great thing about Reefs is that they last forever. I bought a pair for $3 bucks at a boardwalk shop at the end of the season six years ago, and they are still going strong. This shoe has many of the same qualities I liked in the original, but the strap was getting dirty on my old pair, so I thought I should buy a new one. (I don't wan't to risk it in the washer, too lazy to hose it off.)

These have the great two layer sole I love. The top layer is about 1/4 inch thick, and it's really soft. After a while, it molds to the shape of your foot and gives some great support, so it has that in common with my Birkenstocks. The second, bottom layer is harder, and it makes sure that your feet never sink to the sidewalk like some cheaper flip flops do after a season of use.

The tread of the flip flop is pretty darn sturdy. It gives you a good grip on everything except wet laminate, so I advise against wearing these inside a public building or university during a rainy Spring day. Not good. But the tread holds up to some pretty abusive surfaces. I've taken them camping many times, and they hold up pretty well against gravel. You shouldn't do too much of it, but infrequent gravel walking won't phase these shoes. (Unlike every other flip flop known to man, except those dweeby looking sports flip flop sandal thingies.)

I don't advise walking in really wet areas with these. They won't be bothered by water at all, but it seems to absorb some moisture, so if you try to go wading or walk through the surf on the shore, don't be surprised if you squeak and slip around a bit.

The material for the straps is quite strong, and the embroidery hasn't raveled at all from my old or new pair. (The only difference between the two seems to be the strap embroidery.) The old pair's embroidery only got dirty after a year of use (my feet seem to attract dirt, so most flip flops are disasters after two uses.) The new pair is still sparkly.

A negative of these flip flops is that there is no arch support, so this is a bad choice for flat or high arched people for long term wear. I have completely flat feet, but I wear these anyways, and as long as I'm not walking for more than an hour at a time (don't wear these to the mall or to go exploring the city all day!) these are pretty decent support.

A positive of these is that the thong of the shoe (that's the word for the fabric part, whatever it is made of) is fabric. Unlike plastic thongs, which can rub against your toes and make them sore, or can be too thick for the space between your toes and be uncomfortable that way, is that the thong is fabric. It's soft on your toes, and you don't particularly notice it at all, which is a good thing.

The heel area of the rubber is a little thicker than the toe area, which works out pretty well for me at least. I find a thicker heel feels better than a completely flat foot bed, but these aren't tall enough that you'll feel uncomfortable at all.

These flip flops do not run small. They run exact. It seems small, however, because a lot of people prefer their flip flops a bit longer and, you know, floppier. You have been warned.

Overall, these shoes are just pretty darn awesome, they just might not fit everyone's needs.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.