Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reef Women's Seaside Sandal
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports STEM

on February 9, 2008
This is my third pair exactly like this one. They do hold up very well and are very sturdy. Reefs won't fall apart, but I am hard on my flip flops and they get to looking pretty ragged after a while. I'll keep replacing them as long as Reef makes them!
I normally wear a 6 1/2 or a 7 in shoes. I buy a 6 1/2 in this sandal.
on February 9, 2007
Love these! Fit is very true to size. They are super comfortable- nice arch.
on July 18, 2010
I absolutely adore the "Seaside Sandals" by Reef! I've been wearing this style since I bought a pair 4 years ago at a beach surf shop. Now, I just order them so I can get a good price and get a color I like in this style. The footbed supports my foot and the sole is firm, and yet flexible.

I have a lot of trouble with shoes in general since my foot is short but wide, but these shoes are always comfortable from the 1st day I wear them to the last. My ideal shoe is usually a 6 1/2 wide. These come in whole sizes and are medium width, so I go up to the 7M, which seems to work perfectly.

I have never gotten a blister from wearing these, which is very rare for me! ;-) I have been able to wear these for some moderate walking with no problem, although as with most sandals or flipflops, these aren't intended to be *walking shoes*, so I'd try to temper that.

I purchased these this time in Taupe/Blue floral and they are adorable! the strap is brown on top, with the blue/aqua underneath and on the detailing. The sole is taupe, with a swirly design in the matching brown and blue on the footbed. It disappoints me that over time that design wears away. Otherwise, these sandals really hold up well. I find that they don't "wear out" so much as get too grungy. ;-) I have washed my previous pairs safely and successfully in the washer! I spray them w/ a stain spray like Oxy(especially under the strap) and dump a little detergent in, then just toss them in on a short cycle. They come out looking noticeably better, and the colors stand out more. I usually let mine air dry, although I have thrown them in the dryer, too. However, there always comes a point when they just look too grungy even after washing to be salvaged. Bear in mind, a pair of these usually lasts me 2 or 3 full summers, and I always have a couple of pairs lying around!

So, yes.. I really love these sandals and would highly recommend them to anyone. :-) I wear them w/ shorts, and I also wear them w/ summer dresses.
on July 25, 2015
I was gifted a pair of Reef Seaside flip flops a few years ago. Honest to goodness I've never bought another brand or style of flip flop since. They're CRAZY comfortable. I have wide, flat feet that are uncomfortable in all other flip flops. These mold to your feet after a few outings and become perfect. The straps are thick and comfortable and I never worry about them falling apart like you would with cheap sandals. I can wear these all day and still be comfortable. When we go to Disney World I wear these for 10+ hour days in the parks. Even with all the walking they're as sturdy and comfortable as a sneaker. The tread is great so I don't worry about slipping in these on glossy floors or even in the rain. Oh, and the pair I received 8 years ago...I still wear! They look as good as when I first wore them. I buy a pair whenever I catch them on sale and have been thrilled each and every time since they last and are still comfortable. These are the absolute best flip flops I've ever bought. I've seriously considered buying a couple dozen pairs and hoarding them in case Reef ever stops making this style. It sounds crazy but if you've ever had flip flop problems like me you'd understand because these are perfect in every way! Oh, and on the sizing: I wear a 7 1/2 to 8 in most shoes and have a wide, flat foot. A size 8 in these is always perfect.
on May 5, 2014
I usually LOVE all Reef flip flops but this one is just not even close to the comfort and quality of all other pairs I have had over the past 10 years. The straps are not only loose in most places but they rub wrong where they are attached to the sole. It's hard to explain other than it is a giant blister waiting to happen so these will never be worn.
on May 9, 2014
I wear these shoes every single day, I'm a stay at home mom in San Diego, most days are flip flop days here. I have three pairs currently, brown, these with the polka dots and plain black. I love these sandals. Order up if you are a half size or if you wide feet.
on November 2, 2011
These flip-flops have a wonderfully soft sole that feels good on your feet. However, unless you have grossly long toes, this shoe will look strange on your feet since the toe area is too long and sticks out much further than necessary. I fear tripping in these but kept them anyway since the are so comfortable. I wear an 8 1/2 but took a nine in this particular shoe.
on July 12, 2014
I think I've been a Reef-only flip-flop woman for 15 years now. They are hands down the most comfortable flip-flop on the market. The only complaint I've ever had is that there aren't half-sizes. I'm an 8 1/2 medium, and the 8 usually fits fine after the straps stretch a bit, and the 9 feels great in the straps but has too much sole. I almost always opt for the 8 because I wear them to death and the canvas straps stretch nicely (but not so much that they fall off or anything). This is my first time buying suede over canvas, so I'm hopeful they'll stretch out as well. Still incredibly comfortable and no pinching or anything. LOVE Reef. I snub my nose at other brands and will until someone proves to me that theirs are better. :)
on August 24, 2010
I bought my first pair of these flip flops 3 summers ago, and by this one they were kaput. I was so happy to find them again because I wear them nearly everyday. They are incredibly comfortable and even offer a bit of arch support which makes them better than so many other bargain flip flops.
on June 10, 2016
Reef Women's Seaside Sandal,Black/Black,8 M
I purchased this flip flop for my mother. It is important to her that they be comfortable. This is our second repurchase of this shoe.
She lives in these shoes and are worn on a daily basis during the summer. They have gone with her to Key West and a number of other islands. She wore her first pair until they fell apart.
What she likes about these flip flops are:
-They are soft and contoured
-the soles are comfortable
-the piece that goes between the toes does not rub. It is not made out of a hard plastic
-the straps are soft and flexible, so no cutting into the foot.
- very durable