Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 554 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 622 reviews
on December 26, 2016
These are my favorite flip flops, ever. The difference between this and majority of other Reefs is that the material of the sole is different and much softer and "velvetier" (for a lack of a better word). Also, the strap is smooth and somewhat padded (not a lot), but different than other flip flops with a rougher cloth strap. That helps prevent the strap from cutting into the top of your foot (without a lot of use).

Word of warning, don't leave these sandals for prolonged periods in sunlight/heat - the material for the sole will actually shrink and warp. I forgot these in my hot car and accidentally warped my sandals :(
on September 10, 2013
I wear a size 7.5 to 8 depending on the shoe- bought a size 8 and it fits great. This is my second pair of this type of sandal. My first ones broke after a year and an unfortunate accident involving bleach and tripping. So right away I was on Amazon looking for a twin- easily found it, reasonably priced. Love these shoes. Durable. fit well. comfortable.
on October 31, 2016
Shoes were nice looking and we'll made but were too small in both length and width to fit my daughter's feet. Had to send them back but refund process was very quick and convenient.
on March 8, 2016
They discontinued the Seaside which makes me very upset. They don't have a replacement pair that are as comfortable and that fit as well. Reef needs to put the Seaside back into production.
on June 29, 2013
I got these in the mail the day before I was going to upstate New York to visit family. I threw them in the suitcase and didn't try them on until several days later when we were going shopping. Wore them the entire day - my legs didn't hurt, my back didn't hurt, no blisters. The most comfortable pair of new sandals I have ever had. They will definitely be an every Spring purchase.
on October 24, 2014
I ordered these for my Daughter, at her request this was the brand she wanted. She has a problem with the arch in her foot. She said these are the most comfortable flip flops she has ever warn,
on May 9, 2014
These are the best flippers. This is my third or forth pair of the same ones because i love them so much. When you first get them, they feel a little awkward, but as soon as you wear a couple of times and they mold to your feet you won't want to take them off. I have bit of a wider foot, so I run into problems with flippers. But these are the perfect width. I have them in both black and brown. Each pair last me for a few years and I only buy replacements for them after I have worn through them. I highly recommend them. Reefs are the best. You will love them!
on May 4, 2015
These are the best flip flops ever! I'm on my third pair because I've worn the other ones out. I'd would rather walk all day in these than tennis shoes. They take a few days to mold to your feet, but once they're broken in they feel great!
on November 30, 2010
From reading some of the other reviews I thought the bottoms would be more cushioned than they are. They are just okay in my opinion, not bad, but not as comfortable as others I've owned.
on November 19, 2016
The fit is somewhat small when brand new but loosens up after you have broken it in

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question