Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reef Women's Seaside Sandal
Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 550 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on February 9, 2007
Love these! Fit is very true to size. They are super comfortable- nice arch.
on July 18, 2010
I absolutely adore the "Seaside Sandals" by Reef! I've been wearing this style since I bought a pair 4 years ago at a beach surf shop. Now, I just order them so I can get a good price and get a color I like in this style. The footbed supports my foot and the sole is firm, and yet flexible.

I have a lot of trouble with shoes in general since my foot is short but wide, but these shoes are always comfortable from the 1st day I wear them to the last. My ideal shoe is usually a 6 1/2 wide. These come in whole sizes and are medium width, so I go up to the 7M, which seems to work perfectly.

I have never gotten a blister from wearing these, which is very rare for me! ;-) I have been able to wear these for some moderate walking with no problem, although as with most sandals or flipflops, these aren't intended to be *walking shoes*, so I'd try to temper that.

I purchased these this time in Taupe/Blue floral and they are adorable! the strap is brown on top, with the blue/aqua underneath and on the detailing. The sole is taupe, with a swirly design in the matching brown and blue on the footbed. It disappoints me that over time that design wears away. Otherwise, these sandals really hold up well. I find that they don't "wear out" so much as get too grungy. ;-) I have washed my previous pairs safely and successfully in the washer! I spray them w/ a stain spray like Oxy(especially under the strap) and dump a little detergent in, then just toss them in on a short cycle. They come out looking noticeably better, and the colors stand out more. I usually let mine air dry, although I have thrown them in the dryer, too. However, there always comes a point when they just look too grungy even after washing to be salvaged. Bear in mind, a pair of these usually lasts me 2 or 3 full summers, and I always have a couple of pairs lying around!

So, yes.. I really love these sandals and would highly recommend them to anyone. :-) I wear them w/ shorts, and I also wear them w/ summer dresses.
on July 25, 2015
I was gifted a pair of Reef Seaside flip flops a few years ago. Honest to goodness I've never bought another brand or style of flip flop since. They're CRAZY comfortable. I have wide, flat feet that are uncomfortable in all other flip flops. These mold to your feet after a few outings and become perfect. The straps are thick and comfortable and I never worry about them falling apart like you would with cheap sandals. I can wear these all day and still be comfortable. When we go to Disney World I wear these for 10+ hour days in the parks. Even with all the walking they're as sturdy and comfortable as a sneaker. The tread is great so I don't worry about slipping in these on glossy floors or even in the rain. Oh, and the pair I received 8 years ago...I still wear! They look as good as when I first wore them. I buy a pair whenever I catch them on sale and have been thrilled each and every time since they last and are still comfortable. These are the absolute best flip flops I've ever bought. I've seriously considered buying a couple dozen pairs and hoarding them in case Reef ever stops making this style. It sounds crazy but if you've ever had flip flop problems like me you'd understand because these are perfect in every way! Oh, and on the sizing: I wear a 7 1/2 to 8 in most shoes and have a wide, flat foot. A size 8 in these is always perfect.
on August 24, 2010
I bought my first pair of these flip flops 3 summers ago, and by this one they were kaput. I was so happy to find them again because I wear them nearly everyday. They are incredibly comfortable and even offer a bit of arch support which makes them better than so many other bargain flip flops.
on June 10, 2016
Reef Women's Seaside Sandal,Black/Black,8 M
I purchased this flip flop for my mother. It is important to her that they be comfortable. This is our second repurchase of this shoe.
She lives in these shoes and are worn on a daily basis during the summer. They have gone with her to Key West and a number of other islands. She wore her first pair until they fell apart.
What she likes about these flip flops are:
-They are soft and contoured
-the soles are comfortable
-the piece that goes between the toes does not rub. It is not made out of a hard plastic
-the straps are soft and flexible, so no cutting into the foot.
- very durable
on October 4, 2011
INTERESTING SANDAL,LIGHTER THAN I EXPECTED,VERY COMFY...GOOD ARCH SUPPORT,STYLISH...A BIT THINNER STRAP THAN I AM USED TO BUT IN ALL,ANOTHER GREAT REEF PRODUCT.THANK YOU
on May 13, 2015
These are flip flops. I have bought the same or similar Reefs annually for the past 15 years. They last through the summer, are reasonably priced and look good for about a year. I don't think you really expect more out of a pair of flip flops. Though I rarely wear them for more than a few hours now, when I was younger, I could wear them all day. The arch supports are not fantastic but, again, this is a revelation of someone in her thirties. When I was younger, it did not bother me at all. The bottom line is that these are a solid pair of flip flops. But, they are flip flops. If you are young, they are perfect for summer wear. If you are a little older, they are great to throw on after work for a few hours.
These are my favorite flip flops ever. I have them in every style/color available! They're the only ones that don't "flop" too much, that don't irritate between the toes, that are cute AND comfortable to the beach, to the pool, on the town, all day! I love love love Reef sandals and will continue to buy them forever! I have really high arches and these are more support than most flip flops. Very, very comfortable. Highly recommend!
VINE VOICEon June 26, 2008
Purchased these flippers after I wore holes in my other ones. They were so comfortable I didn't want to buy new ones only to be disappointed. But these shoes did anything but disappoint.
They have a thick sole on them so you can walk on rocks or gravel and not feel a thing. The straps on the feet are made of two materials; the top is really soft and feels a little like micro-suede even though its not and the bottom is just braided/woven polyester type material. It's stitched together and makes a very comfortable wear.

My only two complaints:
1) The bottom seems a little slippery on some surfaces, mainly rocks.
2) I got some blisters my first hike in these.
These both became apparent on a 4 mile hike through the Greenbelt in Austin. I slid a little on the rocks and got a blister on the inside of my left foot from the strap.

These issues are not something that I wouldn't expect anyway from new flippers so I'm still in love with these.
Also, when it came time to clean (they're tan so dirt does show on them in the form of dirty foot prints) I just used a pumice stone gently on the entire shoe. Didn't take the design off the bottom, but gently is the key word there.
Enjoy!
on June 16, 2015
Love these sandals. This is my second pair. They last for such a long time and they mold to your feet very quickly. They are super lightweight which is great. Very comfy! The spacer between the toes is made of cloth too, which I really prefer, no blisters at all from it. Highly recommend trying these out!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question