Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 556 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 624 reviews
on December 26, 2016
These are my favorite flip flops, ever. The difference between this and majority of other Reefs is that the material of the sole is different and much softer and "velvetier" (for a lack of a better word). Also, the strap is smooth and somewhat padded (not a lot), but different than other flip flops with a rougher cloth strap. That helps prevent the strap from cutting into the top of your foot (without a lot of use).

Word of warning, don't leave these sandals for prolonged periods in sunlight/heat - the material for the sole will actually shrink and warp. I forgot these in my hot car and accidentally warped my sandals :(
on April 28, 2017
I first ran across these Reef Seaside Surf sandals in Dicks Sporting Goods about 8 years ago. I fell in love with the fit and the feel of the buttery soft materials used on the entire shoe. They aren't bulky, they don't rub, they don't make your feet ache or tire easily, they are extremely easy to wipe clean and I've even put them in a garment bag and washed them in the washing machine several times, they take forever to show wear and tear because they're high quality and tough, and last but not least they're super classy and can be worn dressed up or down since they are a velvety rich classic black but far from standard flip flop sandal. I live in Colorado in the Denver metro area and I would live in flip flops year round if I could but I'm pretty close to it. In 8 years I'm on my 2nd pair of these uber comfortable sandals to which I bought my second pair on amazon 4 years ago because this style was no longer in stores here. I am now buying my 3rd pair and I am confident that I'll be getting the same high quality long lasting incredibly comfortable sandals that I've become accustomed to with the Reef Seaside Surf sandals. You won't be disappointed in these one bit!
on June 10, 2016
Reef Women's Seaside Sandal,Black/Black,8 M
I purchased this flip flop for my mother. It is important to her that they be comfortable. This is our second repurchase of this shoe.
She lives in these shoes and are worn on a daily basis during the summer. They have gone with her to Key West and a number of other islands. She wore her first pair until they fell apart.
What she likes about these flip flops are:
-They are soft and contoured
-the soles are comfortable
-the piece that goes between the toes does not rub. It is not made out of a hard plastic
-the straps are soft and flexible, so no cutting into the foot.
- very durable
on July 18, 2010
I absolutely adore the "Seaside Sandals" by Reef! I've been wearing this style since I bought a pair 4 years ago at a beach surf shop. Now, I just order them so I can get a good price and get a color I like in this style. The footbed supports my foot and the sole is firm, and yet flexible.

I have a lot of trouble with shoes in general since my foot is short but wide, but these shoes are always comfortable from the 1st day I wear them to the last. My ideal shoe is usually a 6 1/2 wide. These come in whole sizes and are medium width, so I go up to the 7M, which seems to work perfectly.

I have never gotten a blister from wearing these, which is very rare for me! ;-) I have been able to wear these for some moderate walking with no problem, although as with most sandals or flipflops, these aren't intended to be *walking shoes*, so I'd try to temper that.

I purchased these this time in Taupe/Blue floral and they are adorable! the strap is brown on top, with the blue/aqua underneath and on the detailing. The sole is taupe, with a swirly design in the matching brown and blue on the footbed. It disappoints me that over time that design wears away. Otherwise, these sandals really hold up well. I find that they don't "wear out" so much as get too grungy. ;-) I have washed my previous pairs safely and successfully in the washer! I spray them w/ a stain spray like Oxy(especially under the strap) and dump a little detergent in, then just toss them in on a short cycle. They come out looking noticeably better, and the colors stand out more. I usually let mine air dry, although I have thrown them in the dryer, too. However, there always comes a point when they just look too grungy even after washing to be salvaged. Bear in mind, a pair of these usually lasts me 2 or 3 full summers, and I always have a couple of pairs lying around!

So, yes.. I really love these sandals and would highly recommend them to anyone. :-) I wear them w/ shorts, and I also wear them w/ summer dresses.
on July 25, 2015
I was gifted a pair of Reef Seaside flip flops a few years ago. Honest to goodness I've never bought another brand or style of flip flop since. They're CRAZY comfortable. I have wide, flat feet that are uncomfortable in all other flip flops. These mold to your feet after a few outings and become perfect. The straps are thick and comfortable and I never worry about them falling apart like you would with cheap sandals. I can wear these all day and still be comfortable. When we go to Disney World I wear these for 10+ hour days in the parks. Even with all the walking they're as sturdy and comfortable as a sneaker. The tread is great so I don't worry about slipping in these on glossy floors or even in the rain. Oh, and the pair I received 8 years ago...I still wear! They look as good as when I first wore them. I buy a pair whenever I catch them on sale and have been thrilled each and every time since they last and are still comfortable. These are the absolute best flip flops I've ever bought. I've seriously considered buying a couple dozen pairs and hoarding them in case Reef ever stops making this style. It sounds crazy but if you've ever had flip flop problems like me you'd understand because these are perfect in every way! Oh, and on the sizing: I wear a 7 1/2 to 8 in most shoes and have a wide, flat foot. A size 8 in these is always perfect.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon March 15, 2016
These are my favorite flip flops ever. I have them in every style/color available! They're the only ones that don't "flop" too much, that don't irritate between the toes, that are cute AND comfortable to the beach, to the pool, on the town, all day! I love love love Reef sandals and will continue to buy them forever! I have really high arches and these are more support than most flip flops. Very, very comfortable. Highly recommend!
on March 8, 2016
They discontinued the Seaside which makes me very upset. They don't have a replacement pair that are as comfortable and that fit as well. Reef needs to put the Seaside back into production.
on July 12, 2014
I think I've been a Reef-only flip-flop woman for 15 years now. They are hands down the most comfortable flip-flop on the market. The only complaint I've ever had is that there aren't half-sizes. I'm an 8 1/2 medium, and the 8 usually fits fine after the straps stretch a bit, and the 9 feels great in the straps but has too much sole. I almost always opt for the 8 because I wear them to death and the canvas straps stretch nicely (but not so much that they fall off or anything). This is my first time buying suede over canvas, so I'm hopeful they'll stretch out as well. Still incredibly comfortable and no pinching or anything. LOVE Reef. I snub my nose at other brands and will until someone proves to me that theirs are better. :)
on June 16, 2013
These flips flops are really comfortable and cute. The price is cheap compared to most other Reef flip flips which was a big plus for me. I needed a pair for summer but wanted to avoid any with plastic material so these were perfect. There is enough support that you don't feel everything you are walking on and can wear comfortably for hours. The design is cute and shows up better than pictured. They feel well made and the material holds up pretty well.

There are some drawbacks though:
- The inside of the band (blue part) gets dirty easily
- The Reef logo on the heel wears away pretty fast.
- If you wear a half size and are worried they won't fit I would suggest going up rather than down. I wear an 8 and half and got a size 8 pair, it fits snug but still comfortable and within a good size range.

Overall, these are a great pair of flip flops and if anything happened to my current pair I would definitely get another. I look at a lot of different kinds before settling on these and I am glad I did.
on August 11, 2014
I bought the same sandal a few years back, and I loved them so much that I wanted to order them again. I ordered the exact same model and size. I found that on the new pair, the strap that goes in-between your toes is lower than on the original. This means that it cuts off room for the rest of your foot while providing too much room for the toes. I'm surprised as I generally have long toes. It looked very odd with so much room at the front and felt uncomfortable with my heel barely squeezing in. With the older version, I can adjust my foot regardless of where the strap is (although it is higher up). It's sadly such a huge design flaw in what could be an otherwise good shoe. Furthermore, the arches have been lowered as well, although the soft sole remains. All-in-all, if it wasn't for the lowered straps, I would have kept it, but I just couldn't as that wasn't the case. Sad that I now have to search for a new pair. D:

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question