Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on August 31, 2014
I don't wear shoes except for those rare occasions when I go in to town for supplies. So I've been wearing a pair of these every day for about a year now. They are a little sun faded but otherwise just like new.

I ordered them in my normal shoe size and the sole was big enough. The straps were a little bit tight. But don't worry. After you wear them for a few days the shape of your feet will compress the foam rubber slightly and the fit will be perfect. The straps on mine are loose enough for comfort, but I could run a short distance in them if I had to. I like these sandals so much that I bought four more pairs to store away for later.

Ken at the Beach
on July 3, 2013
These are literally the most comfortable sandals I have ever owned. Not only are they comfortable, they are extremely durable. I am tall and a large active guy, and I have always worn through shoes and sandals fairly quick, but these are incredible. I have worn them non stop for months and they show little signs of wear, (they have molded to my feet perfectly. Also they clean up really easily after being worn in water, or getting mud, dirt, or sand on them. My wife has had a pair of reefs for 10+ years and they still look and feel great for her. This is the only brand of sandals I will ever buy.
on June 19, 2013
I just purchased these sandals for myself. They are "mens' shoes but it is a pair of flip flops-kind of a unisex item. They fit great and last for several years. This pair was a replacement to the last pair I had in black. Same shoe-different color. Super comfortable and they last a long time. They don't break even when my husband steps on the back of my shoe when we are walking our dogs! And so does the dog (a Rotweiller)
on August 23, 2014
I have wide feet, and these are close to being too small for my hobbit feet. After a short break-in period the top strap feels less tight around my foot, so I decided to hang on to these. Other attributes: Soft and easy to clean.
on August 25, 2013
Not as comfortable as the Awol It's ok. When I purchased the Awol I wanted another tried this style and its just ok.
on June 30, 2014
I wear an 11.5... I ordered 12's. They were too small.
on December 31, 2013
They sort of mold to your foot after a couple of months, and they're super comfy. Also, they fit perfectly, and the strap is tight, but easy to get on and off
on May 5, 2013
OVERALL I LIKE THE WAY THEY FIT AND WEAR. FYI THEY ARE TRUE TO SIZE. I USE THEM TO HANG OUT IN THE SUMMER, MAINLY AT HOME.
on February 15, 2014
Nice flip-flops. Good quality and good fit for a narrow foot. Would buy again. Not as thick and soft as some of the Reefs.
on February 3, 2014
I bought it dor my husband, sandas are great, great quality, great leather, but Ibought 11 and they fit a little small in his feet, if you are going to buy maybe you need to buy for one size more than you fit
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.