|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$15.00 - $44.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.75"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5 inches
- Platform flip-flop featuring embroidered thong strap with anatomical arch support and padded footbed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Command the sun and sand with the fresh beachside style of the Reef Sandy. This women's flip flop features a mid-width woven polyester tubular strap for comfort. There is sanded texture on the footbed for traction. Reef-flex triple density EVA construction features anatomically correct arch support. This Reef sandal also has a durable, high density EVA outsole. The Reef Sandy holds up through a summer of fun!
You'll be as comfy as can be in Reef's Sandy flip flop. Its thick fabric bands stay put on your foot, while its EVA sole offers arch support and superior cushioning. The durable construction also features a textured outsole for traction during any outdoor activity.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 8 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Mexico
- ASIN: B001Q3KC94
- Item model number: Sandy
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 12, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They are great flip flops when they fit - mold well to your arch and feet, dry quickly if wet, plenty of tread on the bottom so you don't slide in wet or otherwise slippery environments. Great flip flop, when they fit. If you're ordering these Reefs from this seller and you've had Reefs before, you're going to be a size larger.
Potential to be comfy if the fit is proper
Colors are even better in person than in the pictures
WAY TOO SMALL!!!
This is my 3rd time purchasing the Sandy model, and I only had to replace the other two when my dog chewed up my first pair and I lost the 2nd. Both held up remarkably well and continued to become more comfortable over time as your foot makes an impression.
I took away one star for sizing. These run a tad short and narrow. I'm between an 8.5 and a 9, and the 9 fits me but might not fit a full or larger 9. I have wide-ish feet and these are wide enough, but only just barely.
- has a fabric upper
- has cushioning (the soles are not super thin and don't make your feet hurt)
- actually has a sole on the shoe (my other retail ones did not; they were just the foam)
* There are many reviews on Amazon about fit of these shoes with the size. If you know what your size usually is then go with that if you are a half size go up to the next size (I usually wear an 8 1/2 and I got a 9 and they fit great!)*