Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 643 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 663 reviews
on January 28, 2015
Yesterday I returned a size 12M for this 13M. I have size 12M feet. The 12 was too short and too narrow. This 13M is really perfectly sized length and width for size 12 feet. Trust me. If you're a 12 order a 13. Very cushiony and comfortable. And the sole will not pick up debris like small pebbles. Well constructed. Good value...you just have to get the size right.

Update: after 26 months of a lot of use and wear, one of the toe strings began to unravel. Longest lasting flips I've ever owned. Am going to replace these with a Reef Phantom (half the price). If they don't match up to this model, I'll buy these again.
on July 21, 2016
I only just tried them on for the first time 10 minutes ago. So I can't give a full review yet (that's why only the 3 stars) After reading reviews before I purchased, I took the advice and ordered a Mens 11 (I'm a mens 10) and they fit perfectly. Thank God for reviews!! I'll add to this once I have walked in and used them, but wanted to get this out there to everyone BUY ONE SIZE LARGER!
review image
on August 23, 2016
Way undersized. Order 1 up! They lasted for years. One day while surfing, the tide came in. Sadly they drifted out.
on April 10, 2017
Great sandals!!!
on November 8, 2015
Real nice flip flops. I like the raised heal.
on December 1, 2013
thnk you for you the order is very good as what I whant and it nice to use thank agen to you
on December 27, 2014
very comfortable. Will be getting a few more of these.
on April 10, 2017
Love these sandals. Wish they weren't discontinued.
on August 23, 2015
These shoes are my husband's favorite! They are the only pair of flip flops he will wear and he wears them all day long!!
on June 12, 2014
These sandals are very comfortable & lend a lot of arch support to a person with fallen arch problems. I highly recommend them!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.