Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on September 30, 2016
These are, hands down, the best flip flops I have ever owned. A previous "comfortable" pair that I had wore through and the toe anchor kept popping out. I purchased these are a replacement, and... THESE ARE THE ONES YOU WANT.

Full disclosure, I lost a significant amount of weight, and when I first got these, they felt snug and left a band impression on my puffier foot when I stopped wearing them. However, when I lost weight, it must have come off of my feet, too, because now **they are the most comfortable sandals ever and I'm sad winter is coming!**

The foam is that foam you are scritinizing and wondering if it has - very firm, with just a slight amount of give that will eventually form to the shape of your foot. The anchor points are in the right position that they do not rub or hurt your feet, I don't know why some flip flops put the anchors where you weigh on them, but these do not. I keep telling myself I need to buy several pairs and hide them away because I know when/if these ever wear out I will be devastated. I started wearing them and they have become my every day pair of shoes when I can because they are just that comfortable.

I have minimalist running shoes and realize that all of that heavy arch support stuff makes your foot weaker... these obviously don't have arch support, but I wish I could add more straps and make these into barefoot running sandals. They're just that awesome and comfortable, with enough thickness that you don't fear stepping on rocks.

I even ended up accidentally on a few hikes, wearing these. And surprised at how comfortable it was! Probably not the best advice, but... like I said, if I could add an ankle strap I'd try to never take these off.
on May 21, 2017
I have been wearing Reefs as my primary shoes for like 26+ years. Before online buying, I had to go to the surf shops in Santa Cruz, CA to find them. I have around 12 pair at the moment. I now live in Mexico, in a fairly rural area (no UPS, FedEx, etc.). So I had a friend coming to visit, ordered a pair of Multi Stargazers to replace my 3rd pair after looking ratty, (wish they had the arch support of my favorites, Ginger!), got them today, size 7 like I always wear (they tend to stretch out a bit in length after wearing them), and they are GIANT! Like 1/2" bigger than my already stretched out pair! I really do not like oversized thongs! (Flips flops! 😂). I am so disappointed, but because of my location and the unbelievable hassle of returning anything, I will keep them. And be unhappy. Reef! What's up with that? The shoes themselves are fine, it's just that the sizing has changed. If I would have known, I would have ordered a size 6. Now I don't know what to do in my future ordering! 😔
on May 1, 2017
I'm always very skeptical about buying shoes online because you can't try them on but before I bought these amazing shoes I measured my foot and read other's reviews. I'm a 8 1/2 but I ordered a size 9 since I read on the reviews to go a size up. I did and they fit and feel amazing! My last Reef Stargazer sandals lasted for 5 years and still looked like new and always felt comfortable. So I decided to buy another pair because I love these shoes so much! it's definitely cheaper to buy on Amazon than in Dick's Sporting Goods.
on February 28, 2018
I am a die hard REEF fan! They are the only brand flip flop I wear! They are all generally a smaller fit. But that does not mean order a size up. It just means that all REEF flip flops fit toe to heel with no excess room. This makes it usually perfect because all REEF flip flops (unlike other brands) have a bit of arch support and super soft foot bed that kind of conform to your feet. I live on an island and live in REEF flip flops! I can and have worn them all day long, and walked miles, all with absolutely no discomfort!! Great price for a great flip! Not to mention are super cute on your feet with tons of styles and colors.
on December 29, 2016
I am a 48 year old woman and these are by far, the best sandals I've ever owned. I love good sandals, as that's pretty much all I wear here in So. Cal, but normally I gravitate toward Bjorn. However, for just everyday sandals with casual clothes - these are A+. I have terrible problems with my footsies, due to being out of shape & overweight...and yet, these somehow allow me to walk for HOURS without any pain whatsoever. I purchased my first pair of stargazer reef sandals 5 years ago. NO JOKE - I wore them almost every day and they finally bit the dust a couple months ago. That's really saying something considering I am extremely hard on my shoes. At first, I thought they were pricey for "sandals", but given how well they are made, how long they last and how comfortable they are....they're worth every penny! :) I'm so excited I found them here on Amazon. Thanks so much Amazon!!!! :)
on June 17, 2016
I bought these for a vacation in Jamaica. These are very comfortable flip-flops....they were thinner than I expected but they are still comfortable. If you're at the beach, you don't want to wear them in the water and don't get caught in the rain wearing them! They get SO waterlogged and it gets REALLY REALLY hard to walk in them. It's not fun! The colors aren't that true to the pictures online. I bought the "Multi" thinking it would look more brown but it's actually a pretty glittery bronze-ish looking color and I bought the "neon pink" and it's not pink at all but looks more like neon coral... but since they're both very pretty and they go with everything I kept them both.
review image
on June 20, 2016
BEWARE of these. I had these flip flops for JUST under 1 MONTH. I bought them because they were so highly rated on amazon and wanted to take the time to write this so others don't make the same mistake. First of all, they are TERRIBLY uncomfortable. I know new shoes take a few days to wear in however these destroyed my feet every time I wore them for the month I had them and I had to constantly wear bandaids just to wear them. No quality flip flops should do that to your feet. I could not wear them for more than a couple of hours at a time even with bandaids. The next BIG issue with these is they are completely unwearable when wet. This prevents being able to wear them on the beach, when its raining, when you accidentally step in a puddle- they completely soak in water and your feet slip out of them with zero traction. I bought these for the beach and could NOT wear them after I went in the water. Finally, just 1 week after the 30 day return policy ended they COMPLETELY fell apart. I have had flipflops that cost 3 dollars that lasted longer than this. WHAT GIVES REEF!? I thought Reef was supposed to make good quality flip flops but just a little over 1 month after wearing them they began to peel apart. Photo attached. Never buying any of their products again.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on June 14, 2017
While I *LOVE* the comfortable Reef soles, the thong on this flip flop rubs my feet to the point of blisters. I normally wear a 8.5, but ordered a 9. My feet are not overly wide. I own a pair of the "Stargazer" flip flops (I think that's what they're called... they have the braided metallic thong) in a 9 and I have owned them for YEARS and I can walk all day forever in them. But these, I bought primarily to walk around downtown, where i work, so I don't have to walk in high heels. But they rub every time. I thought maybe if I break them in they'll maybe loosen up, but after putting miles on them, still the blisters. Sad - they're cute and the soles are super cushion-y.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 3, 2015
I'm already a huge Reef fan, but these are some of my favorites. They hold up pretty well, including the bottom tread (I wear them probably 3 days a week), the foam bottom doesn't smell like leather or cloth tend to do, the plastic thong is comfortable and doesn't snap like so many sandal brands do, they fit well, and they only get more comfortable with age.
I've heard lots of people say to buy a size up, but I've decided I don't agree. I wear a size 7 shoe and a size 7 Reef sandal almost always.
on January 22, 2016
I am absolutely in love with these flip flops! They are very comfortable (a feature of the Reef brand) and the sparkles make them look a little fancier than just your average flip flop. The band is sparkly, but the glitter does not come off due to the way it was made, so you don't have to worry about glitter getting everywhere! There is also glitter on the reef logo on the sole of the shoe which adds a nice touch. I have these in black, leopard, and zebra and I will definitely be purchasing some more this summer! I have used this as an everyday flip flop but I've also worn them with a nice summer dress when I want to look a little dressier but stay comfortable and avoid heels! These did become a little worn after time, but that is to be expected for how much I have worn them. I am usually a 7 1/2 and I ordered an 8 as they do not have half sizes. The 8 fit perfect, so I would suggest going a size up if you are a half size. Although a little pricey for a flip flop. I highly recommend for their comfort and cuteness!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.