Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,140 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,188 reviews
on September 30, 2016
These are, hands down, the best flip flops I have ever owned. A previous "comfortable" pair that I had wore through and the toe anchor kept popping out. I purchased these are a replacement, and... THESE ARE THE ONES YOU WANT.

Full disclosure, I lost a significant amount of weight, and when I first got these, they felt snug and left a band impression on my puffier foot when I stopped wearing them. However, when I lost weight, it must have come off of my feet, too, because now **they are the most comfortable sandals ever and I'm sad winter is coming!**

The foam is that foam you are scritinizing and wondering if it has - very firm, with just a slight amount of give that will eventually form to the shape of your foot. The anchor points are in the right position that they do not rub or hurt your feet, I don't know why some flip flops put the anchors where you weigh on them, but these do not. I keep telling myself I need to buy several pairs and hide them away because I know when/if these ever wear out I will be devastated. I started wearing them and they have become my every day pair of shoes when I can because they are just that comfortable.

I have minimalist running shoes and realize that all of that heavy arch support stuff makes your foot weaker... these obviously don't have arch support, but I wish I could add more straps and make these into barefoot running sandals. They're just that awesome and comfortable, with enough thickness that you don't fear stepping on rocks.

I even ended up accidentally on a few hikes, wearing these. And surprised at how comfortable it was! Probably not the best advice, but... like I said, if I could add an ankle strap I'd try to never take these off.
on August 2, 2015
I am a huge fan of Reef flip flops; I've owned a couple pairs of the Sandy style over the years and they provide the best comfort and durability of any shoes. I can wear Reef flip flops and walk for miles without getting blisters or being in discomfort. So I was really excited when I found this cuter and more flashy style for going out. However, this pair, while still very comfortable and durable, was way too big for the purported size. The length of the shoes were much longer than a regular 7, and yet, the width of the shoes were narrow for a seven. Overall, very disappointing. I gave the pair to my sister who is a 7-1/2 and it fit her a lot better if a little bit narrow.
on July 21, 2016
These are my go to flip flops. I had two pairs that lasted me almost 5 years!! They both broke at the same time and I was heartbroken. I was so happy to see that they were available on Amazon Prime and for an AMAZING price. I bought two new pairs and am so happy I did. They are extra cushy and the rubber on the foot is super comfortable. I'm 7 months pregnant and can wear them all day with no issues.

Bottom line: I Love, love, love these!!!!! I HIGHLY recommend.
on June 14, 2017
While I *LOVE* the comfortable Reef soles, the thong on this flip flop rubs my feet to the point of blisters. I normally wear a 8.5, but ordered a 9. My feet are not overly wide. I own a pair of the "Stargazer" flip flops (I think that's what they're called... they have the braided metallic thong) in a 9 and I have owned them for YEARS and I can walk all day forever in them. But these, I bought primarily to walk around downtown, where i work, so I don't have to walk in high heels. But they rub every time. I thought maybe if I break them in they'll maybe loosen up, but after putting miles on them, still the blisters. Sad - they're cute and the soles are super cushion-y.
on June 17, 2016
I bought these for a vacation in Jamaica. These are very comfortable flip-flops....they were thinner than I expected but they are still comfortable. If you're at the beach, you don't want to wear them in the water and don't get caught in the rain wearing them! They get SO waterlogged and it gets REALLY REALLY hard to walk in them. It's not fun! The colors aren't that true to the pictures online. I bought the "Multi" thinking it would look more brown but it's actually a pretty glittery bronze-ish looking color and I bought the "neon pink" and it's not pink at all but looks more like neon coral... but since they're both very pretty and they go with everything I kept them both.
review image
on March 14, 2015
I normally wear an 8 in flip flops and 8.5 in sneakers. I ordered an 8 and they were quite snug. The rubber straps cut into the sides of my feet and rubbed between my toes; they were uncomfortable from the first moment of trying them on. However, I am exchanging for a 9 because they are really cute and perfect for the beach. I only want to pack one pair of flip flops for vacation and these are versatile. They just don't seem sturdy enough to wear all day with extended walking, but fine for the beach or bumming around.
on May 1, 2017
I'm always very skeptical about buying shoes online because you can't try them on but before I bought these amazing shoes I measured my foot and read other's reviews. I'm a 8 1/2 but I ordered a size 9 since I read on the reviews to go a size up. I did and they fit and feel amazing! My last Reef Stargazer sandals lasted for 5 years and still looked like new and always felt comfortable. So I decided to buy another pair because I love these shoes so much! it's definitely cheaper to buy on Amazon than in Dick's Sporting Goods.
on May 21, 2017
I have been wearing Reefs as my primary shoes for like 26+ years. Before online buying, I had to go to the surf shops in Santa Cruz, CA to find them. I have around 12 pair at the moment. I now live in Mexico, in a fairly rural area (no UPS, FedEx, etc.). So I had a friend coming to visit, ordered a pair of Multi Stargazers to replace my 3rd pair after looking ratty, (wish they had the arch support of my favorites, Ginger!), got them today, size 7 like I always wear (they tend to stretch out a bit in length after wearing them), and they are GIANT! Like 1/2" bigger than my already stretched out pair! I really do not like oversized thongs! (Flips flops! 😂). I am so disappointed, but because of my location and the unbelievable hassle of returning anything, I will keep them. And be unhappy. Reef! What's up with that? The shoes themselves are fine, it's just that the sizing has changed. If I would have known, I would have ordered a size 6. Now I don't know what to do in my future ordering! 😔
on September 13, 2016
These Reef Women's Stargazer Flip Flop Sandals were purchased as a replacement for a previous pair I had worn out. In these shoes, I purchased a 7 as they are only sold in whole sizes. The usual shoe size worn is a 6.5 (US). The black plastic of the sole is very comfortable and is the primary reason I purchase these shoes. The strap of the shoe is covered in glitter, which does wear off over time, especially in sand. I would not say these flip flops provide arch support but most flip flops do not. The tread of the shoe is not slippery like some flip flops but provides traction on most surfaces. I would recommend these shoes.
on June 20, 2016
BEWARE of these. I had these flip flops for JUST under 1 MONTH. I bought them because they were so highly rated on amazon and wanted to take the time to write this so others don't make the same mistake. First of all, they are TERRIBLY uncomfortable. I know new shoes take a few days to wear in however these destroyed my feet every time I wore them for the month I had them and I had to constantly wear bandaids just to wear them. No quality flip flops should do that to your feet. I could not wear them for more than a couple of hours at a time even with bandaids. The next BIG issue with these is they are completely unwearable when wet. This prevents being able to wear them on the beach, when its raining, when you accidentally step in a puddle- they completely soak in water and your feet slip out of them with zero traction. I bought these for the beach and could NOT wear them after I went in the water. Finally, just 1 week after the 30 day return policy ended they COMPLETELY fell apart. I have had flipflops that cost 3 dollars that lasted longer than this. WHAT GIVES REEF!? I thought Reef was supposed to make good quality flip flops but just a little over 1 month after wearing them they began to peel apart. Photo attached. Never buying any of their products again.
review image review image review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.