Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reef Mens Stuyak Sandal
Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

Price:$14.75 - $43.00

Showing 1-10 of 424 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on February 14, 2010
I like Reef sandals design, and this one is not the exception. I have them since a year ago and still there, used under all conditions: city, beach, home, pool, are really resistant and comfortable, you can walk long distances without burning your feet. I bought them in Tan/black, so they can be used with any clothes combination.
on May 9, 2015
WORE THESE ONE TIME AT THE BEACH, AND THIS IS THE RESULT! See photo! ENTIRE SOLE OF BOTH PIECES CAME OFF. Hassle to return! Was not what we were expecting for this price and brand. They also stain your feet completed brown as previous posters have said. We ended up having to purchase another pair of shoes while on vacation in Hawaii because these were unwearable.
review image
on December 12, 2015
Love these. I have had them a few years now and I still wear them almost everyday. As a Floridian a good pair of flip flops is a necessity. These are very comfortable and have that nice soft squishy feel. The only problem with mine after a few years is the bottoms are compl1. Dredge captain went over the fire station bill with the crew and printed out copies in preparation to conduct drills.
2. ESF with comments are being addressed.
ety smooth. It may be time to order another pair!
on September 10, 2015
bought these for my boyfriend because he was wearing through his 2nd pair of reefs (they keep discontinuing the previous ones because they last him a while). He loves them! He likes the foam/squishy sole and the leather straps so I was glad to find these - even happier that he loved them.

Too bad the dog has now chewed the heel of one (apparently he loves them too) and I'm having difficulty finding these again in his size :(
on September 15, 2016
Bought these for my son and within one day the soles peeled almost completely off the bottom of the sandals. I love Reef, have worn them for 10+ years, and have never had this issue. This product, however, is defective. Had to return. Wouldn't buy this style again.
on August 19, 2015
i ordered a men's size 4 which should be the equivalent of a women's size 6 which would have fit my 8 yo son (sorry if that doesn't make sense), but these are too small for him. I can only assume the men's size 4 is actually a kid's size 4 which is tiny. I'm returning them. Everything else looks good although they seem a bit stiff although that would probably change with wear.
on July 27, 2015
Sandals appear to be well made and quite comfortable. Unfortunately, the soles delaminated on both of the sandals after medium use. The rest of the sandal is not at all worn out. Anecdotally, a friend of mine was wearing a similar setof sandals yesterday, and I noticed that his sandals soles were separating too. Unacceptable.
on August 12, 2015
Got these for my boyfriend. He decided the first time he wore them (outside and got them dirty) that they were uncomfortable. He does have no arch in his feet but I tried them on to see what he was talking about and where the strap attaches under the foot it makes the arch of the shoes too high and maybe even painful. He just gave them to a friend.
on April 30, 2015
Good shoe and good value. It took us maybe an hour to find sandals like this on our last trip to Walmart (a couple years ago). My wife was waiting for me in one section that we thought had men's sandals, and I was finding them in another section that shouldn't have had them. I don't get lost when shopping on Amazon. And the parking is great.
on October 24, 2015
My husband loves these. He loved them so much we bought a second pair in black. They fit as expected and are very comfortable. We live in fl so flip flops are our daily foot wear. These are nice looking enough that he can wear them most anywhere, but but much more comfortable than rainbows

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.