Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on May 9, 2015
WORE THESE ONE TIME AT THE BEACH, AND THIS IS THE RESULT! See photo! ENTIRE SOLE OF BOTH PIECES CAME OFF. Hassle to return! Was not what we were expecting for this price and brand. They also stain your feet completed brown as previous posters have said. We ended up having to purchase another pair of shoes while on vacation in Hawaii because these were unwearable.
review image
on July 19, 2014
Beautiful rubber with material top flip flops -- these are so comfortable I got several pairs. Note that I normally wear about a 7.5 shoe, and the size 9 Reef Stuyak fits perfectly -- so consider ordering at least one size larger than what you normally wear. They also leave minimal coloring on the bottom of your feet when wearing them for a long time -- though there is some -- especially on very hot days when worn for long periods of time -- but the dye easily washes off your feet with soap and water, not like that other competing company that starts with a T and ends with an A and has an EV in the middle. You'll be very happy with these. Note also, the sand color with black rubber sole also looks great. I have two pairs of each color.
on August 2, 2014
I bought the brown version of these at a surf shop years ago and they lasted a long time, around 5 years of light use. They look great in brown. The strap is comfortable but the surface of the sandal that touches the sole of your feet is a bit firm and textured. I feel like with sandals the tradeoff is usually a firmer sandal that lasts longer or a softer one that wears quicker. This sandal is on the firm side. They were not very comfortable to walk in for extended periods of time, so if you are doing long days of walking in your sandals I would look elsewhere. If you need a durable pair for infrequent use these will last you years.
on January 16, 2016
Dye stained my feet brown and gave me blisters from the chemicals! Bought these to take wear on my honeymoon, boy was that a mistake! I even soaked them in water overnight before I wore them like other reviews recommended, and they still dyed my feet brown and gave me burns/blisters from wearing them for minimal hours during the day. The leather straps are also pretty stiff, even after wearing them a while.
About a month after arriving back home (Texas, so no, I don't wear them regularly) the bottom half of the soles started coming off from the front, to nearly halfway back. Very poor quality for being made by Reef! Wish I could find my discontinued pair that I'd had for 8 years before I lost them. Don't waste your money!
on February 1, 2015
I only got to wear these a few times before my sinister canine companion decided to claim them as a chew toy. They were a little snug... in shoes, I usually wear a 10, sometimes 10.5. In a size 10 of these sandals, my foot covered virtually 100% of the surface area (toes right at the tip, heel right at the edge). They were also just a tad too narrow. I'll definitely go a size up next time. Otherwise, they were fine, and my dog definitely seemed to enjoy the way they tasted so, you know, that's a plus, too.
on November 17, 2014
So I was looking for a pair of Reef sandals and came upon these for under $20 here on Amazon. At first I was skeptical since I was buying a shoe online, but now they're great! I got a size 11, but I'm more like in-between a 10.5 and an 11, and these fit perfectly. If you like the bigger sandal that flips and flops, then go with the size above your normal shoe size, but if you go with your normal shoe size they fit great. My only con about them is that they are durable to an extent. The foam on the bottom can be walked on a ton, but the first day I got them I accidentally stubbed them under a rolling chair and it left a dent on the outer edge of the shoe! They still work though and it blends in now, but still there. Anyway, buy this sandal if you're looking for a great deal on a quality flip flop. I saw these for upwards of $50 other places, so I always buy from Amazon!
on August 19, 2015
i ordered a men's size 4 which should be the equivalent of a women's size 6 which would have fit my 8 yo son (sorry if that doesn't make sense), but these are too small for him. I can only assume the men's size 4 is actually a kid's size 4 which is tiny. I'm returning them. Everything else looks good although they seem a bit stiff although that would probably change with wear.
on December 12, 2015
Love these. I have had them a few years now and I still wear them almost everyday. As a Floridian a good pair of flip flops is a necessity. These are very comfortable and have that nice soft squishy feel. The only problem with mine after a few years is the bottoms are compl1. Dredge captain went over the fire station bill with the crew and printed out copies in preparation to conduct drills.
2. ESF with comments are being addressed.
ety smooth. It may be time to order another pair!
on August 12, 2015
Got these for my boyfriend. He decided the first time he wore them (outside and got them dirty) that they were uncomfortable. He does have no arch in his feet but I tried them on to see what he was talking about and where the strap attaches under the foot it makes the arch of the shoes too high and maybe even painful. He just gave them to a friend.
on June 30, 2011
My Brother in Law is a sandal guy. I'm a Nike guy. He's been swearing by Reef for years. These 'Stuyak' sandals seemed nice enough, so I ordered them.
The quality is impressive. Right out of the box you can tell. The canvas weave is fine, and the leather upper is soft and comfortable.
The soles require a 'breaking in' period, but it is well worth it as the arch support is superb. I'm 6'5" and this is a HUGE point of contention between shoe manufactures and myself.
So now I'm a sandal guy.
All in all these are a great find, exactly what I was looking for, and a great entry into a brave, sockless new world.
Thanks, Reef.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.