Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Price:$31.50 - $45.99

Showing 1-10 of 425 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 450 reviews
on August 2, 2014
I bought the brown version of these at a surf shop years ago and they lasted a long time, around 5 years of light use. They look great in brown. The strap is comfortable but the surface of the sandal that touches the sole of your feet is a bit firm and textured. I feel like with sandals the tradeoff is usually a firmer sandal that lasts longer or a softer one that wears quicker. This sandal is on the firm side. They were not very comfortable to walk in for extended periods of time, so if you are doing long days of walking in your sandals I would look elsewhere. If you need a durable pair for infrequent use these will last you years.
on April 29, 2013
they fit perfectly. they're comfortable and seem well made. however the logo under the heel has begun to wear off after a week of almost daily use. also, i can see the thong portion of the flip-flop becoming very dirty and worn looking pretty quickly.
on June 17, 2014
Purchased same style in black a year ago. They fit fine. This pair is too large. Most likely be returning.
on March 11, 2017
reefs are reefs
on February 14, 2010
I like Reef sandals design, and this one is not the exception. I have them since a year ago and still there, used under all conditions: city, beach, home, pool, are really resistant and comfortable, you can walk long distances without burning your feet. I bought them in Tan/black, so they can be used with any clothes combination.
on May 9, 2015
WORE THESE ONE TIME AT THE BEACH, AND THIS IS THE RESULT! See photo! ENTIRE SOLE OF BOTH PIECES CAME OFF. Hassle to return! Was not what we were expecting for this price and brand. They also stain your feet completed brown as previous posters have said. We ended up having to purchase another pair of shoes while on vacation in Hawaii because these were unwearable.
review image
on July 27, 2015
Sandals appear to be well made and quite comfortable. Unfortunately, the soles delaminated on both of the sandals after medium use. The rest of the sandal is not at all worn out. Anecdotally, a friend of mine was wearing a similar setof sandals yesterday, and I noticed that his sandals soles were separating too. Unacceptable.
on September 19, 2012
Great value, great quality. These sandals were exactly as advertised. Not much else to say except that I have been very happy with my sandals for over 3 months. Great price, too.
on March 17, 2012
I had a 4 year old pair of Reef Machados that I loved. They blew out on me about a month ago. These Stuyaks stepped in and fit the bill. Buy one size larger than you typically do (same as the Machados) for a perfect fit. Break in period is a few days and they're very comfortable. I'd definitely buy them again.
on April 26, 2011
Reef always make great sandals.

My fiancee kept making fun of me for wearing nike sports sandals for about the past 5 year so I went with these. They are great.

Positives
1. Really comfortable. They are soft, not stiff like other sandals.
2. Broke in really quickly
3. Nice enough to wear with jeans-They are a good color and may not look as nice as leather sandals, but I think I can get away wearing them out
4. Not too nice to wear to the gym-I also wear these to my martial arts center and they do the job

Negatives.
1. I've had them for about a year (and wear them a bunch) but they do look a little worn at this point. Still comfortable but looking a little worse for wear

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.