|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$45.04 - $59.95|
- Rubber sole
- A distinct logo and undeniable Reef construction come together to create a perfect all-summer sandal.
- Church key bottle opener on the outsole
- Water-friendly Nubuck upper
- Compression molded footbed
- 360 degree heel airbag
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Reef Fanning Flip Sandal is a fun sporty sandal. With a water friendly upper and a built in bottle opener, this shoe is ready for a day at the beach.Full 360 degree heel airbag enclosed in soft polyurethane.Bottle opener to open your "soda" bottle.1626.
Quench your thirst for comfort with the Fanning from Reef. This water friendly flip-flop features a wide synthetic and fabric upper to hold your foot securely and a herringbone-textured rubber outsole for plenty of traction on any surface. Contoured compression molded EVA footbed boasts an anatomical arch for supreme comfort with each and every step. Church-key bottle opener on the outsole comes in handy on hot days.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005T5C3OC
- Item model number: R1626BOE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 6, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Update, August 2013: I've continue to wear these shoes and they did not continue to deteriorate. Now I'm guessing they had a bad batch of the paint/coating they put on because they're holding up quite well, just not as good looking as they were in the beginning.
I would recommend buying a half size larger, I'm consistently an 8.5 women's but the 9 works best for me.
I gave them a 3 star rating because the pink around the edges began to crack after just 10 days. From what I can tell, the color on them is PAINT! And that's what it looks like, "cracked paint". Not very attractive, but I kept them because I just kick around in them anyway. For the price of them, I just didn't expect that.
I wouldn't recommend these sandals to anyone.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My favorite comfy flip flop. My second pair. Fits as expected. Super cute too.Published 20 months ago by firecracker.07
These are very uncomfortable and were quickly relegated to yard shoes. Today I tried to dig a hole to plant a new plant, and although I was using a miniature shovel (which has its... Read morePublished 23 months ago by Rocket Rancher