Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 201 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 208 reviews
TOP 50 REVIEWERon June 28, 2015
I have been purchasing Reef flip flops for many years now and the Ginger style is by far my favorite. The straps are thinner than some other styles and for me, it's perfect because these flip flops can be both casual and dressy. I can wear these while out running errands or to a wedding. The colors that these flip flops come in are fun and it's hard to buy just one pair! The soles are extremely comfortable to walk in for a few hours at a time and I have some of these that are well over 7 years old and still going strong. I have high arches and the arch support in these is absolutely perfect! As for the sizing, I think these flip flops fit mostly true to size. They are perhaps a slight bit smaller than the Gingers from years past but I still wear the same size as I normally would. The only thing I have found that I dislike is that if I am wearing these near water and they get wet, the footbed tends to get slippery and it makes them a bit hard to walk but other than that, they are my favorite flip flops. They are a bit on the more expensive side but between the comfort, arch support, and durability, I believe they are well-worth the cost. I HIGHLY recommend Reefs, especially the Gingers, to anyone looking for a good flip flop! You won't be disappointed!
on August 24, 2015
Love, love, love these flip flops. The arch supports and rubber sole form to my feet. So comfortable. Living in San Diego I wear them year round. I own 9 pairs and am always on the look out for new colors.
on March 28, 2017
So comfortable, no rubbing. I've had a few pairs of these. Eventually the soles wear thin, but have never had a strap break.
on March 4, 2017
Perfect. Equivalent to a Youth size 3.
on September 25, 2015
I need to get use to the straps being so small, Other than that I like them.
on April 26, 2014
The product itself is great; good quality and stylish. Im usually a 7- sometimes even a 6.5- and these flip flops were too small! i ordered a size 7 and my heel was barely covered by the flip flops.
on June 12, 2014
I have many pairs of Gingers and my black and white have just been worn down to nothing, which says a lot about the durability. Believe me, I wear flip flops or sandals every day and these took years to show any signs of wear at all. I've even washed them in the washing machine, inside a lingerie bag and the came out great!
My next to go will likely be my brown ones and I'll be back for those when the need arises again!
on September 1, 2014
I have 10 pair of "Ginger" flip flops and have loved them. Extremely comfortable. I love to get them in different colors, so I ordered the 30 year edition I yellow. They were WAY too small. Toes hanging over the front, heel hanging off the back-and I don't like my flip flops big. I like them to fit. I had also tried a different color of the 30 year edition on in a store in the hot pink color. They, too, were small but not quite as small as the yellow. I had tried the next size up and waaaaay too big. They must be manufactured in a new country, maybe one with really small feet!!! So disappointed. Reef please fix the fit and release some fun colors!
on March 23, 2014
I never like to order shoes online, but took the plunge.These have great support and fit great.My daughter wears between a 9.5 and 10 and a 10 was perfect.
on August 14, 2014
I love the flip flops, but after reading reviews I went up a size and they fit perfect. My toes do go to the end, so if you have really long toes they might hang over and they are slightly narrow.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.