Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reef Women's Ginger 30 Years Flip-Flop
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on June 12, 2014
I have many pairs of Gingers and my black and white have just been worn down to nothing, which says a lot about the durability. Believe me, I wear flip flops or sandals every day and these took years to show any signs of wear at all. I've even washed them in the washing machine, inside a lingerie bag and the came out great!
My next to go will likely be my brown ones and I'll be back for those when the need arises again!
on April 26, 2014
The product itself is great; good quality and stylish. Im usually a 7- sometimes even a 6.5- and these flip flops were too small! i ordered a size 7 and my heel was barely covered by the flip flops.
on September 1, 2014
I have 10 pair of "Ginger" flip flops and have loved them. Extremely comfortable. I love to get them in different colors, so I ordered the 30 year edition I yellow. They were WAY too small. Toes hanging over the front, heel hanging off the back-and I don't like my flip flops big. I like them to fit. I had also tried a different color of the 30 year edition on in a store in the hot pink color. They, too, were small but not quite as small as the yellow. I had tried the next size up and waaaaay too big. They must be manufactured in a new country, maybe one with really small feet!!! So disappointed. Reef please fix the fit and release some fun colors!
on March 23, 2014
I never like to order shoes online, but took the plunge.These have great support and fit great.My daughter wears between a 9.5 and 10 and a 10 was perfect.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon June 28, 2015
I have been purchasing Reef flip flops for many years now and the Ginger style is by far my favorite. The straps are thinner than some other styles and for me, it's perfect because these flip flops can be both casual and dressy. I can wear these while out running errands or to a wedding. The colors that these flip flops come in are fun and it's hard to buy just one pair! The soles are extremely comfortable to walk in for a few hours at a time and I have some of these that are well over 7 years old and still going strong. I have high arches and the arch support in these is absolutely perfect! As for the sizing, I think these flip flops fit mostly true to size. They are perhaps a slight bit smaller than the Gingers from years past but I still wear the same size as I normally would. The only thing I have found that I dislike is that if I am wearing these near water and they get wet, the footbed tends to get slippery and it makes them a bit hard to walk but other than that, they are my favorite flip flops. They are a bit on the more expensive side but between the comfort, arch support, and durability, I believe they are well-worth the cost. I HIGHLY recommend Reefs, especially the Gingers, to anyone looking for a good flip flop! You won't be disappointed!
on June 2, 2016
I have been wearing Reef flip flops for more than a decade. I love the original style flips and the cloth strap. I can wear them all day (no flips are not the best for your feet, but I grew up near the ocean - this is just what you wear). I get a new pair every couple of years as the foam compresses down (and creates foot indents). when they get too flat - time to get a new pair.
on October 2, 2015
I really wanted to like these sandals. I bought them to coach swimming in and for general use, but found they "squeak" when walking and not just when they get wet. I really limit where I wear these as they aren't as comfortable as I'd like. The sole's are thicker than most sandals, which is great, but they seem to be made of a cheap material. The straps are comfortable and thin.

I would buy a different kind of sandal before buying this one again.
on October 12, 2014
I love how these flip flops feel on my feet. They're the only inexpensive flip flops I've found that have the arch support. The arch support is just in the right place and is the right size to lift and support my arch and feel great. I wear them everywhere I can. When I had a broken toe and could not wear my running shoes, I'd wear these to walk for miles for my exercise. They just felt great for that, too. The rubbery sole is very comfortable all over; it fits right onto your foot like it was made for it. The rubbery sole does wear down over time, but I wear them so much that's not surprising. At this price, I don't mind buying a new pair about once a year. Then I use the old ones for yard work or walking in the water's edge instead of my newer ones. These are just great!
on July 5, 2015
Although I don't need a special shoe size, my feet are wideish, and I have found that among the popular flip flop brands Reefs run a tiny bit wider than average. I own five or so pairs and I've been very happy with all of them. Unfortunately, this model runs unusually narrow. I held them up to another pair of Reefs, same size, and they were at least a centimeter narrower. My feet weren't actually hanging off but it looked silly to have plenty of room around the toes and heel but absolutely none on the sides.
on April 20, 2015
All I can say is WOW! Usually when I take my annual trip to Florida, the area between my first two toes gets blistered and all messed up because I'm not used to wearing flip-flops in March. So I was expecting the usual from my new pair of Reefs. I'm happy to report I was completely wrong. I wore my Reef flip-flops all day, every day and not once did I have any discomfort at all. I will never wear another brand. I have already bought more Reef flip-flops in other colors. Yay!