Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,906 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,008 reviews
on December 25, 2014
Too Small. One size (if not more) too small. I wear an 8 in everything including other flip flops. These are AT LEAST one size smaller. My toe was at one edge and my heel at the back edge.
review image
11 comment| 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 20, 2016
I love Reef sandals. I have been wearing them for nearly 20 years. I have been buying Reef Ginger sandals for over a decade. My old pair is, well, old, so I needed a replacement. I have been a size 9 for my entire adult life, never bigger and never smaller, so shoe shopping is usually very easy for me. Similar to prior reviews, the pair that arrived looks the same as my old sandals, but was substantially smaller in both length (26cm vs 28cm) and width. I will sadly be returning them. Future buyers, beware. I would not recommend buying this product unless they update the website to include the full dimensions of the sandal and/or provide some other side-by-side comparison to their prior products.
on April 5, 2017
I bought a pair of Ginger sandals back in 2009 from a retail store. Bought my true size of 8 - loved them because of the arch support, and the cloth toe strap! I am an advocate for supportive footware, even flip flops. I started wearing them religiously every summer beginning 2012 and threw them out in Fall 2016, to get a new pair. I had to replaced them because the front sole and heel went from a 1/2" to less than 1/4". You don't realize this until you actually look at the bottom of your shoe!! Four years is pretty good for a flip flop anyway! I went to a local sporting good store shopping for flip flops and found that they still made the Reef Ginger sandal - YAY!! ...I also realized at the store that they run small and the 9's fit me best. They were spendy, so I waited. They were reasonable on Amazon and warm weather is approaching, so I bought them. The 9 fit just as expected, nice solid arch support, and I like the thin cloth strap. I wear an 8 in every shoe, except a heel (7-1/2), and my foot is medium, not narrow. I give them 4 stars because this sandal doesn't run true to size. I'm very happy to own a new pair of Reef Ginger sandals!
on May 29, 2015
It's comfy and casual so can't complain
on May 3, 2016
As a complete junkie of Reef sandals-I love these. You can't live in Florida and not own flip flops in every color. In addition to every color of the rainbow-my flip flop collection encompasses 'supportive' and throwaway shoes. These are the supportive type of flip flops where you won't curse yourself for wearing them to Six Flags or Disney all day, because they have the foamy bottom arch support and you can feel that they are supporting your feet and will keep you from having tendonitis in your arches.

I love this version with the skinnier weave on the top (about 3/4 inch) instead of the previous kind I had for years with the woven pattern on top which was like 1.5-1.75 inches across. This DOES make this version more uncomfortable to break in and more prone to chafing, heads up. The best way to get these broken in is to GET THEM WET. Wear them on the boat, on the pool deck, etc. It makes a huge difference!
on May 12, 2017
Almost too small. My heel is right on the edge. I usually wear a 5 1/2 so I purchased a 6, thinking a 7 would be too big. I wish I would have ordered a 7 instead, but this is the 3rd pair of flip flops I've purchased on Amazon and I had to return the first two pair due to fit issues. For some reason, the sizing of flip flops on amazon vary a lot. Tired of having to return them so I'm keeping these. It's not so bad I can't live with it. Other than that they're great. Really cute and comfy.
on August 3, 2015
I like my flip-flops to be wider than my foot in the middle. These are not. The bottoms were stiff and slippery at first but seem to be getting better with wear. I was also hoping the arch support would be better. Disappointed that I spent so much on these.

Size: I'm an exact 8 and my heal is even with the back.
on September 6, 2014
Let me start off by saying I am generally an 8.5 in Nike running shoes, and a 9 in heels. I read the other reviews that these flip flops run small and THEY DO! I ordered these in a size 10 and they JUST barely fit. I have a ton of Hollister flip flops in their "9/10" size which are a bit big on me, but I buy them that way to be comfortable. These size 10 Reef flip flops are visually about a half an inch shorter than the Hollister flip flops in a size 9/10. My only complaint is that they must make these flip flops for people with "wider" or "chunkier" feet. And believe me, I do not have abnormally skinny feet by any means. Since I had to order the 10 to have them fit length wise, I seem to have a bit too much room in the straps. They sort of float above the top of my foot instead of sit on my foot as a normal flip flop would. All in all, these are comfortable but not quite as comfortable as I had hoped. I will probably be buying a different brand when these give out.
on May 24, 2017
These are my favs. Got them first at Costco years ago then went on the hunt. The one thin is reef does not have same sizing for their different styles. The 8 ginger is loosey goosey in the straps and pretty long. The 7 the straps are perfect and foot bed could be a tad longer. I live with it because they are the best. I have the squishy reef in an 8 and foot bed is good but strap is snug an where it hits my foot over time is not optimal comfort.
Please reef go back to plain brown and black too. I'm sending the 8 I hoarded to my cousin that wears 9 in teva to try to convert her to a great arch supported ff. She's young and does not yet know about plantar facitus from no arch flips.
on April 24, 2017
I LOVE these shoes (but not from amazon). My old pair has seen better days and I bought what I thought would be the same exact pair to replace them, but the straps seem about a cm bigger in the amazon store version and they keep falling off my feet when I walk. I would return, but I already tossed the packaging since they looked to be the same as the old ones. I can see the difference now when I look for it. You're better off buying these where you can try them on. New ones on right in picture have way too big of a strap.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.