Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on June 11, 2015
I've bought these in the past and have always loved them. I was buying these as a replacement to a blue pair I have worn out. I wear a size 9 and double checked the sizing before ordering. I ordered a size 9 and these definitely do not fit like a 9. They are super small. Order the next size up!
review image
0Comment| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 13, 2017
I have had 4 pairs of these exact Reef flip flops over the years (for roughly two decades) and I have always worn a ladies 6. This pair is just smaller for some reason and my heel hangs off the back. Unfortunately, I let them sit around in the package for a week, then took them out, then realized they were too small, then had a medical emergency and ended up hospitalized the first week of April or I absolutely would have returned them. Totally bummed that the return window has closed and the seller won't even accept them back in brand new condition, although they have never been worn and won't be at this point. How can a flip flop that has been made for decades suddenly be sized differently?! And why wouldn't the seller accept an exchange of a brand new shoe. Annoyed and disappointed.
They are great flip flops when they fit - mold well to your arch and feet, dry quickly if wet, plenty of tread on the bottom so you don't slide in wet or otherwise slippery environments. Great flip flop, when they fit. If you're ordering these Reefs from this seller and you've had Reefs before, you're going to be a size larger.
on March 30, 2016
I wear 6-1/2 but they only come in a full size so I got a six. My feet fits the entire flip flop but would rather they not be to big. Comfortable to walk in and can't wait to wear them on my cruise
on July 7, 2017
Order a size bigger! I've always worn a 9 in these particular shoes, but my last pair over a year ago was too small so I returned them for a 10. Needing another new pair, I went ahead and ordered a 10 and they are even smaller than before (let me note that these are the ONLY size 10 shoes I own, I am solid 9). The new 10's are about an inch smaller as you can see in the picture. Both shoes are a Reef size 10, yet there is a significant difference in size. These are hardy flip flops that I love and will continue to wear, the straps never come out of the shoe and they are good quality, just order a bigger size.
review imagereview image
on October 29, 2015
Just ordered 2 pairs of size 6 shoes. These slippers fit like a size 5. It's a good inch shorter than the other size 6 shoes. Like the slippers and exchanging for size 7.
on August 4, 2017
I purchased these flip flops because I own a pair and have been pleased with them for more than 10 years. Knowing that I am going to need to replace then eventually, I decided to look. Reading the reviews, I ordered a size larger than the ones I currently own (I own a 7. I ordered an 8). Upon opening the box, I could immediately tell the quality of the new pair was far inferior than my old. The new pair was they were smaller than my old pair. I will return these.
review imagereview image
on March 19, 2017
Reef makes some of the best flip flops available for women who actually use the beach. If you're an active person who surfs, climbs over rocks, uses beach trails, etc., these are the perfect flip flop. The sole is thick and sturdy, and the wide straps make these comfortable to actually do things in. They're basic but cute, and more importantly, they are functional.

This is my 3rd time purchasing the Sandy model, and I only had to replace the other two when my dog chewed up my first pair and I lost the 2nd. Both held up remarkably well and continued to become more comfortable over time as your foot makes an impression.

I took away one star for sizing. These run a tad short and narrow. I'm between an 8.5 and a 9, and the 9 fits me but might not fit a full or larger 9. I have wide-ish feet and these are wide enough, but only just barely.
on November 24, 2017
I agree with other posters. These are not made as well as previous years. (I bought my first Reefs back in the late '90s and have only worn Reef flip flops since.)

For one, the sole on these appears flat and collects every type of lint and dust (and cat hair) and holds them on the bottom of the shoes. Secondly, with the sole being completely flat, I've actually slipped while walking indoors with these. That NEVER happened with my previous Reefs that had a 'ridged' bottom. Again, I think it's because these hold dust and debris which made them frictionless on that particular tile. They've also gotten smaller over time. My first pair was a size 8 but my previous and this pair required me to get a 9 for the same fit. My actual shoe size is 7.5/8. I imagine the girls who wear size 10 have to buy men's?

Meanwhile, I'll be looking for a different brand next summer unless reef has made some changes...
on September 15, 2016
I really should have paid attention to the other reviewers. I've been buying Reefs for YEARS and LOVE them. Unfortunately, since I bought my last pair in 2014 (from this same listing, according to my Amazon account), they seem to have made a design change. The footbed is narrower & shorter and the straps seem tighter. I wear a solid women's size 9, and these are definitely too small to be a 9. I compared them to my old pair and - although I know the footbed gets flattened and the straps loosen up - they weren't even close.

Luckily I have a friend who can wear them so I don't have to deal with the hassle of sending them back. But learn from my mistake and order a size bigger! (Sidenote to Reef: why the heck did you have to mess with perfection? I've been loyal to your flip flops for ages and now you've let me down. Frown.)
on August 31, 2017
This is a very sturdy as well as beautiful flip-flop. I live on a 9-acre farm in Florida and wear this Reef sandal about 90% of the time, pretty much daily except during very cold (by FL standards) winter weather. I wear it while mucking out the barn, digging ditches, putting up fences, etc., as well as to the beach. The thick sole has great traction and allows comfortable walking on all surfaces, even sharp rocks. The pretty strap makes it acceptable as a sandal with dresses, too. Given the very heavy use, I tend to wear out and replace this sandal about every year or so. Reef is the best and I would be very reluctant to settle for any other flip-flop in this price range. The other brands of comparable sturdiness are much more expensive.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.