Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,355 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,570 reviews
on April 23, 2014
These flip flops are not your ordinary flip flops. The thick foam makes them incredibly comfortable. I live in these during the summer. Once you try them, you'll never want to wear any other brand!

One thing to be aware of though is that they aren't available in half sizes. I typically wear a 9.5 US, but have had no problems wearing a size 10 in these. They fit perfectly.
on June 2, 2013
I had a hard time finding some flip flops in the store that were like my other ones that wore out. These were the perfect replacement for them. Not only do they have a fabric top but they have cushioning on them which makes them very comfortable to walk in . I also ordered the Reef Women's Reef Braided Cushion Flip Flop Sandal from Amazon. They are very similar minus the other one has more cushioning and the straps are a tad bit thinner on the braided cushion flip flop. Highlights of this shoe:

- has a fabric upper
- has cushioning (the soles are not super thin and don't make your feet hurt)
- actually has a sole on the shoe (my other retail ones did not; they were just the foam)

* There are many reviews on Amazon about fit of these shoes with the size. If you know what your size usually is then go with that if you are a half size go up to the next size (I usually wear an 8 1/2 and I got a 9 and they fit great!)*
on April 26, 2016
I like them alot.I ordered a size larger as others suggested.Im glad I did.I wear a 7 bought an 8, they fit wonderful.They did not turn my soles black like some said.A little gray the first day or so but stopped.They are made really well and very pretty.The mid toe strap hurt a lil at first but after a cple daysthe fabric thinned out so they dont hurt.The sole is nice and thick vs very thin flip flop soles.The arch area fit me fine, I dont have high arches.
on October 12, 2015
LOVE Reef flip flops. The only flip flops i've ever had that I can wear all day, walking at an amusement park, zoo, anywhere. Not too narrow, but not a duck foot either. Great women's cut on the base. The only reason to buy new is when 1) you wear them for years and literally wear out the bottom or 2) someone steps on the back of your shoe repeatedly. Even with #2 happening, i've never had the strap tear out, but it's been stretched out enough that I don't want to wear them anymore. Great price for such a nice flip flop.
on March 28, 2017
These are my favorite flip flops. I've been buying these for the past 15 years so and find them to be very comfortable. I live at the beach, so these are pretty much my go to everyday shoe for most of the year. I find that I tend to wear a pair out in about a year or so. But I don't mind buying them over again since they are so comfortable. They fit true to size. The footbed does get slippery when wet, so watch out when you're walking in rain.
on May 30, 2017
SO SAD! Reef flip flops have always been my favorite. I think that I am on my 4th pair. I always buy the same size, same style. Like everyone else that have posted recent reviews...the ones I just received were WAY TOO SMALL and yet were same print and size as the ones I bought last summer. Had to return. Very disappointed. WHAT HAPPENED REEF????
on August 1, 2017
I live in Florida so flip flop season is all year round. I have been faithful to the same pair of Nike flip flops for years and they are as close to done as possible. I've been looking for a pair of replacements for a long time and I haven't found anything that is comfortable like my Nikes were. These are PERFECT. The bottoms almost have a little bounce in them. I can't wait to buy a pair in brown!
on June 19, 2017
I have always loved Reef flip flops, but I had great difficulty this year with their new sizes. Normally I am a size 7, which I ordered and had to return because they were too small. Next I ordered size 8, nope STILL too small. FINALLY, I ordered size 9 and they fit! I have never ever worn a size 9. I don't understand why their sizes changed and why they would be so ridiculously small compared most flip flops. In other brands of flip flops I am still a size 7. I double checked, to be sure my feet didn't experience some strange mid-life growth spurt.
on November 4, 2015
These shoes are a replacement for my old, worn out pair. They appear to be exactly the same as the ones I've worn for years. Fit and comfort were great at first. It rained last week, though, and my wet shoes were not only quite slippery, but my right heel kept sliding off the shoe and hitting the ground as I walked. I guess the between-the-toe strap is off center so my foot sits at a slight angle. I didn't notice it at first. I was willing to put up with having the black color on the shoe bed stain my heels because I liked the shoes, but now I'm looking for new shoes.
on June 26, 2014
I love Reef flip-flops. I have had many pairs over the years and they've all fit as expected until this pair! Before ordering I read some reviews and they all said to order one size up. I can't ditto that enough times. I wear an 8 or 8.5 so I ordered a 9 and they fit perfectly. An 8 would have been markedly small. Do not risk it. I love these and coudn't be happier that I went against my beter judgement and ordered based on Amazon reviews!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.