Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reef Women's Sandy Flip-Flop Sandal
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now

on May 25, 2005
I grew up in Hawaii wearing these shoes and fifteen years later they are still an integral part of my wardrobe. I LOVE Sandies for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that they're an incredibly good deal. For $22, I get shoes that last an average of two years. They come in so many colors and each year, another one or two is added to the line. I wore these touring around Europe and Japan earlier this year--walking around all day, every day for over a week in each place--because they're much more comfortable than my Nikes etc., that cost five times as much. They go great with everything, and don't try to tell me different! A great investment at $22.
0Comment| 139 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2009
I was a lifeguard for years, for summers I lived in these! They have a wonderful foam-like sole, but the best part is the fabric material that holds your foot. I never had a blister or any discomfort while wearing them. My grandmother borrowed a pair of mine to wear, she was very fond of them and I bought her this pair for Christmas. I currently have three pairs; I went through my first pair of the 'Ginger' Reefs. They had a thinner sole, which I wore through in a summer, I'm sure it was because I was walking across the rough cement all day long. I found that the "Sandy" Reefs stood up better; they also have a rubber like base to the shoe, which held up at work. Since my grandmother and I both enjoy them, I would defiantly recommend them to anyone.
0Comment| 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 21, 2016
I have a pair from 2001 in a size 10, black. They fit perfectly--most comfortable pair of footwear I own. They are still wearable, but are kind of beat up, so I ordered a new pair very recently. They look almost the same as the old pair, except they are 1/2 inch shorter! I am returning them and ordering a size 11. I hope they don't turn out to be too big.
review image
on June 1, 2007
I never spent over $5 for a pair of flip flops, until now. I highly recommend these little beauties, they are worth every penny. As soon as I tried them on I was in love. The straps are wider than normal and so comfortable. My foot also felt like it stepped into butter - they are thanking me every morning since I have no flip flop aches and pains. I have walked miles in these sandals, as well as a day in the hot sun at Sesame Place, and my feet felt so pampered! I'd say these sandals have moderate arch support.

I wear a size 8-1/2, sometimes a 9... I ordered a 9 and they fit perfectly.

You won't be disappointed with these Reefs!
on June 11, 2015
I've bought these in the past and have always loved them. I was buying these as a replacement to a blue pair I have worn out. I wear a size 9 and double checked the sizing before ordering. I ordered a size 9 and these definitely do not fit like a 9. They are super small. Order the next size up!
review image
on August 23, 2012
I love Reef flip flops. I bought this pair to replace a pair that I have nearly worn through. Just like my original pair these are incredibly comfortable. However they do run small. I normally wear an 8 1/2 or 9. The 9s are a bit small for me, wish I'd ordered up a size. The real problem with these is that they squeak when I walk! Not right away but after a little while they start to make a definite and loud squeaking noise. It's awkward and embarrassing and unfortunately I had to wear them all day so I won't be able to return them.
33 comments| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 5, 2008
I bought my first pair of Reef's over 5 years ago. I loved them. When they finally wore out, I immediately began looking for another pair. They are comfortable, form to your feet, and last years. I will not buy any other brand. In fact, my daughters just received their first pair and loved them just as much as I do. If you are between sizes, do choose a larger size. My daughter wears an 8 in her other shoes, but a 9 fit best.
on January 25, 2008
I use these shoes as house shoes. Very comfortable, but they do run a little small. Order 1/2 size bigger.
on January 20, 2007
Reef's are the most comfortable pair of flip-flops I have ever owned! I would wear them every day if I could. I never would have imagined that flip-flops could be designed for comfort, but these are the best. The have arch support, nice cushoining and have never given me blisters like the plastic flip-flops I've owned. You won't regret getting these.
on September 30, 2012
LOVE Reef sandals! I used to wear these all the time in college. When I got a real job and started buying stylish sandals I somehow forgot about them, but recently I realized I needed comfort again and remembered about this brand. Because I couldn't find the ones I used to wear on amazon, I read all the reviews on this style on Amazon and noticed the advice about ordering a size larger...well here's my two cents.

I'm normally a 7.5 (used to by the 7) and ordered the 8 (because of the reviews). From toe to heal I can see how it fits perfectly, BUT the contour for the arch hits in the wrong place. Regardless of this they felt great and soft for about two weeks, but this last week I've started feeling pain in my heel and lower back...I think it's causing me to step incorrectly :( I've worn them and obviously can't return them, however if I have to re-order I would go for the 7, even if it means my heal is close to the edge so long as the contour fits where it should :) Hope this helps!!!

4/5 stars because Reef sandals are super durable, soft, and this brown color is great! Minus one star because it didn't quite fit as I was hoping.