Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 4, 2015
These shoes are a replacement for my old, worn out pair. They appear to be exactly the same as the ones I've worn for years. Fit and comfort were great at first. It rained last week, though, and my wet shoes were not only quite slippery, but my right heel kept sliding off the shoe and hitting the ground as I walked. I guess the between-the-toe strap is off center so my foot sits at a slight angle. I didn't notice it at first. I was willing to put up with having the black color on the shoe bed stain my heels because I liked the shoes, but now I'm looking for new shoes.
on November 5, 2017
I absolutely love these flip flops, they're one of my favorites. I had bought them on a crazy sale in Equinox and wore them OUT then I couldn't find them till one day I decided to check on Amazon and I was so glad to have found them. They're so comfortable that I plan on buying extras to keep stored after wearing new ones out again :) I strongly recommend them to family and friends. Really they're great flip flops!!!
on August 18, 2017
This is probably my 5th or 6 math pair of this style of flip flops over the last few years. They fit my small foot so nicely and have excellent arch support. They even go through the washer great. I really wanted blue this year since I practically live in denim, but could not find any. I hoped these would have enough blue but unfortunately pink stands out the most. I'll still enjoy wearing them. Great flip flop.
on September 26, 2014
I purchased these for a sailing trip in June... and I have worn them every day since! Normally I hate wearing flip flops because I hate having stuff between my toes. However, the fabric on these is extremely soft and doesn't chafe between your toes at all. The foot bed is also very soft and will conform to your foot over time. I'd recommend giving them some time to break in before walking any extensive distances in them. During the sailing trip I dropped them a few times in the water (not to worry - they float), hiked some fairly rocky paths in them (not to worry - the soles are thick enough to protect you even from coral rock), and did not have any of the foot staining other people have reported. Sure, they squeak when they get wet. If you walk more than 4 miles in them your heels and between your toes will get a little sore - but they really aren't meant for long distances. Otherwise they are fantastic. This is my first set of Reefs, and I plan to continue buying this brand in the future. Thanks for such a comfortable flip-flop!
on May 11, 2017
These are my second pair, I wore my last pair out all over Rome! Been looking for them and so glad I found them with you.
Received them as promised today and already feel great comfort wearing them.These are not flip flops they are top quality so comfortable
and made very well in water and land
Thanks so much,
Debralyn
on March 19, 2016
So cute! I love Reef sandals and this design is so pretty!! My only complaint is that they run a little small. I usually wear a 61/2 so I thought a 7 would be fine but an 8 would probably have been better. Otherwise I love them!
3 helpful votes
on August 12, 2017
I like these flip flops quite well, except for one thing. The color comes off and makes the bottom of my feet black. Not cool! I have washed the shoe and it helped but it still comes off on my feet. I have a brown pair, the color does not transfer to my feet. I love the thickness of the sole. I can walk on rocks and not feel them.
on November 16, 2015
Squishy, but solid. Yes that is a thing. I wear slippers 95% of my shoe wearing life so I'm well acquainted with the pitfalls of flip flops. To thin, not wide enough for my duck feet, too squishy and they collapse, to slick and they get sticky with sweaty feet... I could go on. I tried some of those flip flops with yoga mat material, but I ended up sending them back because my pinky toes fell off the sides and I wasn't a fan of the way the 'yoga mat' material felt.

I ended up sticking with these because 1) they were wide enough for my feet - no toe spillage - and 2) the sole was thicker and more solid, hopefully helping them withstand a lot of walking. I've only had them for a few months, so the jury is still out, but so far so good.

Like all shoes, they took a little breaking in, but I never had problems with the wide strap chafing which is where I usually encounter painful problems. The traction is okay, actually wore them in the snow a bit, but there wasn't much ice around to test them on...not that I would have willingly. You think I'll get reimbursed for a broken tailbone while wearing flip flops on ice?

Final verdict - higher quality flip flop without the crazy price. Comfortable and seem durable.
on May 29, 2013
I purchased this and had it sent to my daughter - way over yonder on the eastern part of our USA. I'm on the western side. Anyhoo.......my daughter sent me a list of flip flops she liked and I chose this pair. I did suggest we get her a size 9 but my daughter insisted an 8 would be perfect. They barely fit and she'll make due since I'm not getting another pair and she's not sending this pair back.

My suggestion is this: order a full size up. Not rocket science.......My daughter does love them and they are very well made and pretty. I personally had the same size-up issue with a pair of Crocs (flip-flops) and I ordered a full size up as it was......
on June 25, 2017
I have a super wide foot, so running a bit shorter than most size 8 flipflops gave me the extra width and strap room I needed without being too long. I struggle to find flipflops that my 7.5 WW feet, and these are perfect. I had them in black and promptly ordered the brown ones they were so comfortable.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.