Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,446 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,668 reviews
on August 22, 2017
I have always been a huge fan of Reef flip flops. They are great quality and last for years. I did notice that the last pair of Reefs I bought were incredibly small, so when I purchased these I made sure to size up an entire size (no kidding). I'm normally a 9-9.5, but decided to go with a 10, which is perfect. I've read several other reviews that state the same thing about sizing. I bought the turquoise/silver/black and I love them!
on August 27, 2017
Comfortable right out of the box. Wide fabric straps are soft and roomy for people with a high instep. Secure attachment to the sole makes them long lasting. My last pair lasted 10 years of almost daily wear. I once forgot them and immediately drove 30 miles to retrieve them. That's how attached you will get to your Reefs. You will never accept a substitute after wearing them. Size wise, I take 7.5 and ordered 8. The 8 was an exact fit.
on August 18, 2017
This is probably my 5th or 6 math pair of this style of flip flops over the last few years. They fit my small foot so nicely and have excellent arch support. They even go through the washer great. I really wanted blue this year since I practically live in denim, but could not find any. I hoped these would have enough blue but unfortunately pink stands out the most. I'll still enjoy wearing them. Great flip flop.
on May 30, 2017
SO SAD! Reef flip flops have always been my favorite. I think that I am on my 4th pair. I always buy the same size, same style. Like everyone else that have posted recent reviews...the ones I just received were WAY TOO SMALL and yet were same print and size as the ones I bought last summer. Had to return. Very disappointed. WHAT HAPPENED REEF????
on August 1, 2017
I live in Florida so flip flop season is all year round. I have been faithful to the same pair of Nike flip flops for years and they are as close to done as possible. I've been looking for a pair of replacements for a long time and I haven't found anything that is comfortable like my Nikes were. These are PERFECT. The bottoms almost have a little bounce in them. I can't wait to buy a pair in brown!
on November 4, 2015
These shoes are a replacement for my old, worn out pair. They appear to be exactly the same as the ones I've worn for years. Fit and comfort were great at first. It rained last week, though, and my wet shoes were not only quite slippery, but my right heel kept sliding off the shoe and hitting the ground as I walked. I guess the between-the-toe strap is off center so my foot sits at a slight angle. I didn't notice it at first. I was willing to put up with having the black color on the shoe bed stain my heels because I liked the shoes, but now I'm looking for new shoes.
on June 26, 2014
I love Reef flip-flops. I have had many pairs over the years and they've all fit as expected until this pair! Before ordering I read some reviews and they all said to order one size up. I can't ditto that enough times. I wear an 8 or 8.5 so I ordered a 9 and they fit perfectly. An 8 would have been markedly small. Do not risk it. I love these and coudn't be happier that I went against my beter judgement and ordered based on Amazon reviews!
on September 26, 2014
I purchased these for a sailing trip in June... and I have worn them every day since! Normally I hate wearing flip flops because I hate having stuff between my toes. However, the fabric on these is extremely soft and doesn't chafe between your toes at all. The foot bed is also very soft and will conform to your foot over time. I'd recommend giving them some time to break in before walking any extensive distances in them. During the sailing trip I dropped them a few times in the water (not to worry - they float), hiked some fairly rocky paths in them (not to worry - the soles are thick enough to protect you even from coral rock), and did not have any of the foot staining other people have reported. Sure, they squeak when they get wet. If you walk more than 4 miles in them your heels and between your toes will get a little sore - but they really aren't meant for long distances. Otherwise they are fantastic. This is my first set of Reefs, and I plan to continue buying this brand in the future. Thanks for such a comfortable flip-flop!
on May 11, 2017
These are my second pair, I wore my last pair out all over Rome! Been looking for them and so glad I found them with you.
Received them as promised today and already feel great comfort wearing them.These are not flip flops they are top quality so comfortable
and made very well in water and land
Thanks so much,
Debralyn
on March 19, 2016
So cute! I love Reef sandals and this design is so pretty!! My only complaint is that they run a little small. I usually wear a 61/2 so I thought a 7 would be fine but an 8 would probably have been better. Otherwise I love them!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.