Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,273 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,483 reviews
on June 11, 2015
I've bought these in the past and have always loved them. I was buying these as a replacement to a blue pair I have worn out. I wear a size 9 and double checked the sizing before ordering. I ordered a size 9 and these definitely do not fit like a 9. They are super small. Order the next size up!
on March 30, 2016
I wear 6-1/2 but they only come in a full size so I got a six. My feet fits the entire flip flop but would rather they not be to big. Comfortable to walk in and can't wait to wear them on my cruise
on July 1, 2016
I ordered out of "emergency" to replace a pair of Tevas my dog destroyed and I needed them FAST for a trip around the corner. That said I ordered these Reefs via Prime and they arrived the day before I left for my trip. I tell you this because if I didn't desperately NEED them...I'd have sent them back and exchanged for another size! They are WAY TOO SMALL! For reference I wear between a size 5 and 6 with 6 1/2 ALWAYS being to large... so I figured if I ordered a s.z 6 flip flop I'd be pretty safe...WRONG. My heels just about hang off the back of these and I have the shove my foot forward when I walk to be sure they stay on. Again I'd have exchanged them if I could but in my situation I can't so I just want others to be forewarned! Order up a size...or maybe even two! They DO have 5 star potential but the sizing is way off hence I give them 4 stars.

Pros:
Cute
Potential to be comfy if the fit is proper
Colors are even better in person than in the pictures
reasonably priced

Cons:
WAY TOO SMALL!!!
on October 29, 2015
Just ordered 2 pairs of size 6 shoes. These slippers fit like a size 5. It's a good inch shorter than the other size 6 shoes. Like the slippers and exchanging for size 7.
on March 2, 2017
I have been buying the same Reef flip flops for years. I bought a fresh pair from Amazon in April of 2016 and they were perfect (as always). I wanted a new pair for this spring so I reordered the same Reef Sandy's size 11 like I have 20 times before. When I tried them on, I noticed they were much smaller than usual but the tags said size 11. I held them up to my old Reef's and they were an inch shorter. I thought maybe it was just a defect so I sent them back and ordered them from a different vendor on Amazon. Again, too small. I don't have the luxury or ordering a larger size because 11 is as high as they go. After looking into it, it seems to be a new trend... I guess that's just how they make them now... small.
on March 19, 2017
Reef makes some of the best flip flops available for women who actually use the beach. If you're an active person who surfs, climbs over rocks, uses beach trails, etc., these are the perfect flip flop. The sole is thick and sturdy, and the wide straps make these comfortable to actually do things in. They're basic but cute, and more importantly, they are functional.

This is my 3rd time purchasing the Sandy model, and I only had to replace the other two when my dog chewed up my first pair and I lost the 2nd. Both held up remarkably well and continued to become more comfortable over time as your foot makes an impression.

I took away one star for sizing. These run a tad short and narrow. I'm between an 8.5 and a 9, and the 9 fits me but might not fit a full or larger 9. I have wide-ish feet and these are wide enough, but only just barely.
on October 29, 2016
What have you done, Reef??!!

As others posted and I optimistically ignored, Reef has destroyed their classic product. I have been wearing these since the mid-90's (so much so I wear plantar fasciitis ankle braces to bed) and these have been drastically changed for the worse. Cheap, thin straps, way too narrow and short footbed (ordered a size up and still too small), cheaper material for the footbed. These are no longer Reefs as I remember them.

Trying out the Olukai Ohana sandals now instead--double the price, which hurts, but not as much as the destruction of the brand of my beloved Reefs.
on January 11, 2016
This is my second pair of the Reef Sandy Sandal. These sandals are terrific. I have had a knee replacement and so I have to be very careful with the kind of shoes I wear. My orthopedic would be happy if I stayed away from the flip flop type of sandals but he is not a women and has no idea what it is like to be able to stick on a pair of sandals and go. I wear these with capris and long dresses. These are my go shoes in summer. I wear them all day and I have even hiked a small 2 mile hike with them on a few occasions and I have no problems with knee or leg pain at all. I wore these all summer and they are still in terrific shape for this coming summer. I would like to share a story with you. I wore these to the river one afternoon as I always have and I lost one. My husband and I couldn't imagine why it never floated up to the top of the water but I was very sad and praying that Amazon still had these same ones available in my size. I came home, threw the other one in the trash. Before I ordered a new pair my husband and I went back over to river the next day and long and behold there it was. My sandal floated to the beach a mile or so down river. I was so happy. Oh no, I threw the other one away, did the trash man come yet? It was trash day. Oh no, we raced home and my husband dug it out of the trash. I threw them in the washer and voila. A perfect pair of flip flops once again. So if you are looking for something comfortable and durable, these are the ones for you. One more thing, I do have a wide foot which makes finding sandals a big challenge. These fit perfect. Almost like a Cinderella story. lol... Take care.
I ordered these 1 size bigger than normal after reading reviews and trying on a similar style at Macy's. They aren't molding to my feet as quickly as I had hoped since they are so firm. I bought them for a trip to Mexico. I normally wear orthopedic shoes with high arch support to help prevent plantar fasciitis flair ups. I wore them an hour or two a day for 2 weeks leading up to my trip but they only broke in a tiny bit. I washed them as well in hopes that would help. I had no discoloration on my feet. They're a decent pair of cheap flip flops and I'm hoping they'll break in more and be good support.
on July 18, 2017
These are great sandals! I have been buying and wearing these for years now. I wear them all the time. They are well cushioned for anyone who has knee or foot issues without being to spongy or to high so as to create an injury such as turned ankle. I love the slight arch support too. I walked eight to ten miles often with these. I always keep a well worn pair for dragging in and out my kayak in the muck at lakes. They dry quickly and the tape is tough and easily washed with a sponge to look new again ! I have many styles of sandals and reefs. These are always my go to sandals. They wear well . Have the best tread and I am still styling for casual dinners at the beach or inland. And I love the width of the tape. Not to wide to impinge a full walk step. and not so narrow as to dig into my skin. The tape is soft and sturdy. I can wear these any wear and my feet are always happy! I hope they keep making these! I have others I switch out to wear but these go everywhere ! My advice is to buy a few pair. Keep extras in your car new and used and switch them out. They are so easy and comfortable. I have a small foot ,size 6 . High arch and high in step. These and born clogs and boots are what keep me walking !

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.