Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Price:$15.00 - $44.00

Showing 1-10 of 3,132 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,326 reviews
on March 21, 2016
I have a pair from 2001 in a size 10, black. They fit perfectly--most comfortable pair of footwear I own. They are still wearable, but are kind of beat up, so I ordered a new pair very recently. They look almost the same as the old pair, except they are 1/2 inch shorter! I am returning them and ordering a size 11. I hope they don't turn out to be too big.
on June 11, 2015
I've bought these in the past and have always loved them. I was buying these as a replacement to a blue pair I have worn out. I wear a size 9 and double checked the sizing before ordering. I ordered a size 9 and these definitely do not fit like a 9. They are super small. Order the next size up!
on March 30, 2016
I wear 6-1/2 but they only come in a full size so I got a six. My feet fits the entire flip flop but would rather they not be to big. Comfortable to walk in and can't wait to wear them on my cruise
on April 13, 2017
I have had 4 pairs of these exact Reef flip flops over the years (for roughly two decades) and I have always worn a ladies 6. This pair is just smaller for some reason and my heel hangs off the back. Unfortunately, I let them sit around in the package for a week, then took them out, then realized they were too small, then had a medical emergency and ended up hospitalized the first week of April or I absolutely would have returned them. Totally bummed that the return window has closed and the seller won't even accept them back in brand new condition, although they have never been worn and won't be at this point. How can a flip flop that has been made for decades suddenly be sized differently?! And why wouldn't the seller accept an exchange of a brand new shoe. Annoyed and disappointed.
They are great flip flops when they fit - mold well to your arch and feet, dry quickly if wet, plenty of tread on the bottom so you don't slide in wet or otherwise slippery environments. Great flip flop, when they fit. If you're ordering these Reefs from this seller and you've had Reefs before, you're going to be a size larger.
on July 1, 2016
I ordered out of "emergency" to replace a pair of Tevas my dog destroyed and I needed them FAST for a trip around the corner. That said I ordered these Reefs via Prime and they arrived the day before I left for my trip. I tell you this because if I didn't desperately NEED them...I'd have sent them back and exchanged for another size! They are WAY TOO SMALL! For reference I wear between a size 5 and 6 with 6 1/2 ALWAYS being to large... so I figured if I ordered a s.z 6 flip flop I'd be pretty safe...WRONG. My heels just about hang off the back of these and I have the shove my foot forward when I walk to be sure they stay on. Again I'd have exchanged them if I could but in my situation I can't so I just want others to be forewarned! Order up a size...or maybe even two! They DO have 5 star potential but the sizing is way off hence I give them 4 stars.

Pros:
Cute
Potential to be comfy if the fit is proper
Colors are even better in person than in the pictures
reasonably priced

Cons:
WAY TOO SMALL!!!
on March 19, 2017
Reef makes some of the best flip flops available for women who actually use the beach. If you're an active person who surfs, climbs over rocks, uses beach trails, etc., these are the perfect flip flop. The sole is thick and sturdy, and the wide straps make these comfortable to actually do things in. They're basic but cute, and more importantly, they are functional.

This is my 3rd time purchasing the Sandy model, and I only had to replace the other two when my dog chewed up my first pair and I lost the 2nd. Both held up remarkably well and continued to become more comfortable over time as your foot makes an impression.

I took away one star for sizing. These run a tad short and narrow. I'm between an 8.5 and a 9, and the 9 fits me but might not fit a full or larger 9. I have wide-ish feet and these are wide enough, but only just barely.
I ordered these 1 size bigger than normal after reading reviews and trying on a similar style at Macy's. They aren't molding to my feet as quickly as I had hoped since they are so firm. I bought them for a trip to Mexico. I normally wear orthopedic shoes with high arch support to help prevent plantar fasciitis flair ups. I wore them an hour or two a day for 2 weeks leading up to my trip but they only broke in a tiny bit. I washed them as well in hopes that would help. I had no discoloration on my feet. They're a decent pair of cheap flip flops and I'm hoping they'll break in more and be good support.
on June 2, 2013
I had a hard time finding some flip flops in the store that were like my other ones that wore out. These were the perfect replacement for them. Not only do they have a fabric top but they have cushioning on them which makes them very comfortable to walk in . I also ordered the Reef Women's Reef Braided Cushion Flip Flop Sandal from Amazon. They are very similar minus the other one has more cushioning and the straps are a tad bit thinner on the braided cushion flip flop. Highlights of this shoe:

- has a fabric upper
- has cushioning (the soles are not super thin and don't make your feet hurt)
- actually has a sole on the shoe (my other retail ones did not; they were just the foam)

* There are many reviews on Amazon about fit of these shoes with the size. If you know what your size usually is then go with that if you are a half size go up to the next size (I usually wear an 8 1/2 and I got a 9 and they fit great!)*
on April 23, 2014
These flip flops are not your ordinary flip flops. The thick foam makes them incredibly comfortable. I live in these during the summer. Once you try them, you'll never want to wear any other brand!

One thing to be aware of though is that they aren't available in half sizes. I typically wear a 9.5 US, but have had no problems wearing a size 10 in these. They fit perfectly.
on January 11, 2016
This is my second pair of the Reef Sandy Sandal. These sandals are terrific. I have had a knee replacement and so I have to be very careful with the kind of shoes I wear. My orthopedic would be happy if I stayed away from the flip flop type of sandals but he is not a women and has no idea what it is like to be able to stick on a pair of sandals and go. I wear these with capris and long dresses. These are my go shoes in summer. I wear them all day and I have even hiked a small 2 mile hike with them on a few occasions and I have no problems with knee or leg pain at all. I wore these all summer and they are still in terrific shape for this coming summer. I would like to share a story with you. I wore these to the river one afternoon as I always have and I lost one. My husband and I couldn't imagine why it never floated up to the top of the water but I was very sad and praying that Amazon still had these same ones available in my size. I came home, threw the other one in the trash. Before I ordered a new pair my husband and I went back over to river the next day and long and behold there it was. My sandal floated to the beach a mile or so down river. I was so happy. Oh no, I threw the other one away, did the trash man come yet? It was trash day. Oh no, we raced home and my husband dug it out of the trash. I threw them in the washer and voila. A perfect pair of flip flops once again. So if you are looking for something comfortable and durable, these are the ones for you. One more thing, I do have a wide foot which makes finding sandals a big challenge. These fit perfect. Almost like a Cinderella story. lol... Take care.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.