Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Price:$11.96 - $44.99

Showing 1-10 of 3,066 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,259 reviews
on March 21, 2016
I have a pair from 2001 in a size 10, black. They fit perfectly--most comfortable pair of footwear I own. They are still wearable, but are kind of beat up, so I ordered a new pair very recently. They look almost the same as the old pair, except they are 1/2 inch shorter! I am returning them and ordering a size 11. I hope they don't turn out to be too big.
on June 11, 2015
I've bought these in the past and have always loved them. I was buying these as a replacement to a blue pair I have worn out. I wear a size 9 and double checked the sizing before ordering. I ordered a size 9 and these definitely do not fit like a 9. They are super small. Order the next size up!
on April 13, 2017
I have had 4 pairs of these exact Reef flip flops over the years (for roughly two decades) and I have always worn a ladies 6. This pair is just smaller for some reason and my heel hangs off the back. Unfortunately, I let them sit around in the package for a week, then took them out, then realized they were too small, then had a medical emergency and ended up hospitalized the first week of April or I absolutely would have returned them. Totally bummed that the return window has closed and the seller won't even accept them back in brand new condition, although they have never been worn and won't be at this point. How can a flip flop that has been made for decades suddenly be sized differently?! And why wouldn't the seller accept an exchange of a brand new shoe. Annoyed and disappointed.
They are great flip flops when they fit - mold well to your arch and feet, dry quickly if wet, plenty of tread on the bottom so you don't slide in wet or otherwise slippery environments. Great flip flop, when they fit. If you're ordering these Reefs from this seller and you've had Reefs before, you're going to be a size larger.
on July 8, 2015
Bought the same pair last year at a Dept. Store and now unavailable. The reason is design change. Now the bottoms are slippery an hard plastic when they were foam and non-slip. Walking on ANY surface with these is a fall waiting to happen. Changed to Teva Mush Original due to product design change of hard plastic emblem at heel. Comfort and safety are a premium or a customer is lost. I will try Cobain Bounce Sandals if Teva is a let down.
on March 30, 2016
I wear 6-1/2 but they only come in a full size so I got a six. My feet fits the entire flip flop but would rather they not be to big. Comfortable to walk in and can't wait to wear them on my cruise
on March 19, 2017
Reef makes some of the best flip flops available for women who actually use the beach. If you're an active person who surfs, climbs over rocks, uses beach trails, etc., these are the perfect flip flop. The sole is thick and sturdy, and the wide straps make these comfortable to actually do things in. They're basic but cute, and more importantly, they are functional.

This is my 3rd time purchasing the Sandy model, and I only had to replace the other two when my dog chewed up my first pair and I lost the 2nd. Both held up remarkably well and continued to become more comfortable over time as your foot makes an impression.

I took away one star for sizing. These run a tad short and narrow. I'm between an 8.5 and a 9, and the 9 fits me but might not fit a full or larger 9. I have wide-ish feet and these are wide enough, but only just barely.
on March 9, 2017
First off, I LOVE reef sandals! They're comfortable and long lasting. I bought these in a 10 which is what in normally wear, and had to return them because my foot was hanging off the back. I ordered a bigger size and they fit, but it seems as though they've changed their sizing because an 11 should be huge on my and it's not. It fits perfect! They're thick enough so you don't feel rocks stabbing your foot, yet not too tall, and the straps Are soft and comfortable! I'm excited to see how well they wear further on.
on January 11, 2016
This is my second pair of the Reef Sandy Sandal. These sandals are terrific. I have had a knee replacement and so I have to be very careful with the kind of shoes I wear. My orthopedic would be happy if I stayed away from the flip flop type of sandals but he is not a women and has no idea what it is like to be able to stick on a pair of sandals and go. I wear these with capris and long dresses. These are my go shoes in summer. I wear them all day and I have even hiked a small 2 mile hike with them on a few occasions and I have no problems with knee or leg pain at all. I wore these all summer and they are still in terrific shape for this coming summer. I would like to share a story with you. I wore these to the river one afternoon as I always have and I lost one. My husband and I couldn't imagine why it never floated up to the top of the water but I was very sad and praying that Amazon still had these same ones available in my size. I came home, threw the other one in the trash. Before I ordered a new pair my husband and I went back over to river the next day and long and behold there it was. My sandal floated to the beach a mile or so down river. I was so happy. Oh no, I threw the other one away, did the trash man come yet? It was trash day. Oh no, we raced home and my husband dug it out of the trash. I threw them in the washer and voila. A perfect pair of flip flops once again. So if you are looking for something comfortable and durable, these are the ones for you. One more thing, I do have a wide foot which makes finding sandals a big challenge. These fit perfect. Almost like a Cinderella story. lol... Take care.
on March 14, 2017
I have loved Reef flip flops for over a decade now and was upset when my local surf shop decided to no longer carry the plain black ones. I have seen them in other store for $35+ and just thought it was a ridiculous price to pay for flip flops. I am a 9 in shoes across the board but read some of the reviews and decided to go a size up and order a 10 which worked out well, the 9 would have definitely been too small. The reason I love reefs is because of the cloth straps that do not rub or cause painful blisters like plastic or other material straps usually do, I also find that these are one of these flip flops offer the most support.
on July 1, 2016
I ordered out of "emergency" to replace a pair of Tevas my dog destroyed and I needed them FAST for a trip around the corner. That said I ordered these Reefs via Prime and they arrived the day before I left for my trip. I tell you this because if I didn't desperately NEED them...I'd have sent them back and exchanged for another size! They are WAY TOO SMALL! For reference I wear between a size 5 and 6 with 6 1/2 ALWAYS being to large... so I figured if I ordered a s.z 6 flip flop I'd be pretty safe...WRONG. My heels just about hang off the back of these and I have the shove my foot forward when I walk to be sure they stay on. Again I'd have exchanged them if I could but in my situation I can't so I just want others to be forewarned! Order up a size...or maybe even two! They DO have 5 star potential but the sizing is way off hence I give them 4 stars.

Pros:
Cute
Potential to be comfy if the fit is proper
Colors are even better in person than in the pictures
reasonably priced

Cons:
WAY TOO SMALL!!!
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.