Lyft Vehicles Review HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on October 29, 2015
Just ordered 2 pairs of size 6 shoes. These slippers fit like a size 5. It's a good inch shorter than the other size 6 shoes. Like the slippers and exchanging for size 7.
review image
on November 4, 2015
These shoes are a replacement for my old, worn out pair. They appear to be exactly the same as the ones I've worn for years. Fit and comfort were great at first. It rained last week, though, and my wet shoes were not only quite slippery, but my right heel kept sliding off the shoe and hitting the ground as I walked. I guess the between-the-toe strap is off center so my foot sits at a slight angle. I didn't notice it at first. I was willing to put up with having the black color on the shoe bed stain my heels because I liked the shoes, but now I'm looking for new shoes.
on March 28, 2017
These are my favorite flip flops. I've been buying these for the past 15 years so and find them to be very comfortable. I live at the beach, so these are pretty much my go to everyday shoe for most of the year. I find that I tend to wear a pair out in about a year or so. But I don't mind buying them over again since they are so comfortable. They fit true to size. The footbed does get slippery when wet, so watch out when you're walking in rain.
on September 15, 2016
I really should have paid attention to the other reviewers. I've been buying Reefs for YEARS and LOVE them. Unfortunately, since I bought my last pair in 2014 (from this same listing, according to my Amazon account), they seem to have made a design change. The footbed is narrower & shorter and the straps seem tighter. I wear a solid women's size 9, and these are definitely too small to be a 9. I compared them to my old pair and - although I know the footbed gets flattened and the straps loosen up - they weren't even close.

Luckily I have a friend who can wear them so I don't have to deal with the hassle of sending them back. But learn from my mistake and order a size bigger! (Sidenote to Reef: why the heck did you have to mess with perfection? I've been loyal to your flip flops for ages and now you've let me down. Frown.)
on July 25, 2014
Okay, I decided to save 6 bucks and got this brand which I'd never heard of. I always wore Teva Mush flip's but my last pair (after 6 yrs) were trashed. Anyway...these feel a bit strange - kinda stiff. I did slide at first as the bottoms (being brand new) were slick and appear to be plastic. I went outside and shuffled around on our brick walkway to scuff the bottom up.

So, anyway...these are okay. I normally wear a 7.5 shoe and the 8 'just' fit. Glad I didn't get a size 9 per reviews as I had contemplated it. I have wide-ish feet and these fit regarding that. I saw these were "return for free" so I gave it a shot. Fortunately these fit well enough but I find them to be somewhat dangerous with sliding with first use.

I think I would have been happier getting another pair of Teva Mush brand but these are good enough. I hope they last however...yep...your feet bottoms will get stained. I thought reviewers were being weird but these flip flops actually stain bottom of your feet, How bizarre. Well, I had read that so I checked my feet after trying these out for 15 minutes. Good grief...what is up with that? I hope that doesn't continue to be a problem.

Update 8/2016: First off, after a few uses the black staining, stopped. Once I got the bottoms roughed up no slip sliding around.. I've found, the more you wear these the softer and more comfortable they become. I've worn them almost daily for 2 summers and see minimal wear. I would buy again (if not overpriced) knowing they need a little breaking in.
on September 8, 2016
So they're not the sexiest flip-flops around. They are the most comfortable I've ever owned -- I'm on my 6th or 7th pair. They don't fall apart, it's just that as a heavy person I tend to wear down the supportive foam padding after a year or two of constant wear, and I like to replace them at that point. I own Reefs in different styles as well, for slightly "fancier" occasions, but for casual, everyday wear the Sandy is my go-to pair. The only reason I ordered these, in fact, is because I forgot to pack mine for a long trip!! They're really that comfortable -- you won't want to be without them.
on April 10, 2017
I am a true size 7. After reading many reviews, I decided to size up to an 8. They are a perfect fit. The thong placement is just right so there is not too much extra room at the top (as a certain other brand that rhymes with "peva" tends to be like). The straps are also not too tight. I would say the foam bottoms are medium to firm in "squishiness". Good support yet still plenty of comfort. For the price point, these are what you would expect, if not a bit higher than expectations. If they hold up well, I will certainly be buying again.
review imagereview imagereview image
on September 26, 2014
I purchased these for a sailing trip in June... and I have worn them every day since! Normally I hate wearing flip flops because I hate having stuff between my toes. However, the fabric on these is extremely soft and doesn't chafe between your toes at all. The foot bed is also very soft and will conform to your foot over time. I'd recommend giving them some time to break in before walking any extensive distances in them. During the sailing trip I dropped them a few times in the water (not to worry - they float), hiked some fairly rocky paths in them (not to worry - the soles are thick enough to protect you even from coral rock), and did not have any of the foot staining other people have reported. Sure, they squeak when they get wet. If you walk more than 4 miles in them your heels and between your toes will get a little sore - but they really aren't meant for long distances. Otherwise they are fantastic. This is my first set of Reefs, and I plan to continue buying this brand in the future. Thanks for such a comfortable flip-flop!
on April 1, 2017
I love these Reef flip flops. These are the only ones that fit my wide foot. I tried ordering a bunch of different ones made by Reef that are more stylish, but they were all too narrow. I like the bright blue and silver trim on these ones. They mould nicely to your foot after a few wears and then are really comfy to walk around in. A little slippery at first until you've worn them a few times.
on May 3, 2016
These flip flops are great for the price. They are very comfortable and cute as well. The only bad thing is they do run small, I am normally a size 7 but made the mistake of ordering a 7 at first and it was way too small for my feet. I then returned and ordered a size 8 and they fit my feet. But it would have been nice to know that in order to avoid the hassle of returning and re-ordering.

I have worn these out all day where I was walking most of the day and my feet were fine the whole time. Very comfortable if you are walking or standing for a long while in these. The foam sole also will mold to your foot arch and shape so that once you "break" them in they will feel even more amazing on your feet. Not that you really have to go through a break in period since they are already very comfortable. They are definitely worth the price and I will be buying them again.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.