Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reef Women's Sandy Flip-Flop Sandal
Celebrity Picks 2016 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Presto! Laundry Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 2,668 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on January 8, 2009
I was a lifeguard for years, for summers I lived in these! They have a wonderful foam-like sole, but the best part is the fabric material that holds your foot. I never had a blister or any discomfort while wearing them. My grandmother borrowed a pair of mine to wear, she was very fond of them and I bought her this pair for Christmas. I currently have three pairs; I went through my first pair of the 'Ginger' Reefs. They had a thinner sole, which I wore through in a summer, I'm sure it was because I was walking across the rough cement all day long. I found that the "Sandy" Reefs stood up better; they also have a rubber like base to the shoe, which held up at work. Since my grandmother and I both enjoy them, I would defiantly recommend them to anyone.
0Comment| 102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 21, 2016
I have a pair from 2001 in a size 10, black. They fit perfectly--most comfortable pair of footwear I own. They are still wearable, but are kind of beat up, so I ordered a new pair very recently. They look almost the same as the old pair, except they are 1/2 inch shorter! I am returning them and ordering a size 11. I hope they don't turn out to be too big.
review image
on June 11, 2015
I've bought these in the past and have always loved them. I was buying these as a replacement to a blue pair I have worn out. I wear a size 9 and double checked the sizing before ordering. I ordered a size 9 and these definitely do not fit like a 9. They are super small. Order the next size up!
review image
on January 25, 2008
I use these shoes as house shoes. Very comfortable, but they do run a little small. Order 1/2 size bigger.
on June 13, 2016
These are amazing. SO so comfortable. They are black in color, and they fit very well. I am usually a 9.5/10 in reefs, But a 8.5/9 in most tennis shoes, and sandals, I like my flip flops to have a little extra at the heel just in case I ever step wrong and my shoe tries to come off or anything crazy like that. The strap isn't hard, it's a piece of material, and very soft. These require no breaking in, just put on, and you can wear them all day long.
review image review image review image
on March 11, 2007
I love these sandals!! They are so comfortable. No rubbing or iritation, even the first time I wore them! I usually buy the cheap flip flops, but these were definitely worth the money!!
on June 2, 2013
I had a hard time finding some flip flops in the store that were like my other ones that wore out. These were the perfect replacement for them. Not only do they have a fabric top but they have cushioning on them which makes them very comfortable to walk in . I also ordered the Reef Women's Reef Braided Cushion Flip Flop Sandal from Amazon. They are very similar minus the other one has more cushioning and the straps are a tad bit thinner on the braided cushion flip flop. Highlights of this shoe:

- has a fabric upper
- has cushioning (the soles are not super thin and don't make your feet hurt)
- actually has a sole on the shoe (my other retail ones did not; they were just the foam)

* There are many reviews on Amazon about fit of these shoes with the size. If you know what your size usually is then go with that if you are a half size go up to the next size (I usually wear an 8 1/2 and I got a 9 and they fit great!)*
on September 30, 2012
LOVE Reef sandals! I used to wear these all the time in college. When I got a real job and started buying stylish sandals I somehow forgot about them, but recently I realized I needed comfort again and remembered about this brand. Because I couldn't find the ones I used to wear on amazon, I read all the reviews on this style on Amazon and noticed the advice about ordering a size larger...well here's my two cents.

I'm normally a 7.5 (used to by the 7) and ordered the 8 (because of the reviews). From toe to heal I can see how it fits perfectly, BUT the contour for the arch hits in the wrong place. Regardless of this they felt great and soft for about two weeks, but this last week I've started feeling pain in my heel and lower back...I think it's causing me to step incorrectly :( I've worn them and obviously can't return them, however if I have to re-order I would go for the 7, even if it means my heal is close to the edge so long as the contour fits where it should :) Hope this helps!!!

4/5 stars because Reef sandals are super durable, soft, and this brown color is great! Minus one star because it didn't quite fit as I was hoping.
on August 4, 2016
I love reef flip flops and they seriously havent disappointed me this time. They feel great and they are thicker than the old ones so they hold up longer. The section between the toes is very comfortable!!!!
definitely worth buying!

If you find this review helpful please click the yes button below :)

if you found this review helpful please click yes below

My thoughts and criteria for products I review based on the Amazon's rating criteria
★★★★★ = Amazed by the product! The product was nearly if not perfect! I will purchase again and/or recommend to my friends and family! Exceeds expectations and is a great product!
★★★★ = Like the product. Product is as described and the quality is not lacking. Might have small things I would change, but no big issues. Would recommend is brought up but don’t just love it.
★★★ = This product is just okay. There are pros and there are cons. I’m not positive if I will continue to use it. This is a product that might work better for someone else but just doesn’t work great for me. Could be worth purchasing for someone else.
★★ = Not a fan of this product. Wouldn’t use the product again and wouldn’t recommend it, but I might still have one positive thing to say about the product.
★ = I hate this product. I will never use this product and maybe nothing else from the seller again. Its either throw away or return, not safe to use, or just not worth anything. Definitely wouldn’t recommend and have nothing good to say about the product.
on February 20, 2016
these shoes run small I normally wear an 8.5-9 and ordered the 9 and my heel hangs off the back by about half an inch yet my toes are about an inch from the end- the strap attatches almost mid shoe?!! I wear flipflops every day (I live in FL) and have never seen such oddly put together shoes...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.