Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on October 29, 2015
Just ordered 2 pairs of size 6 shoes. These slippers fit like a size 5. It's a good inch shorter than the other size 6 shoes. Like the slippers and exchanging for size 7.
review image
on February 20, 2018
These flip flops are pretty much what I was looking for, but they fit small, or maybe I'm just use to a little extra space front and back. It has minimal arch support which is what I like because a higher arch really fatigues my feet and eventually causes pain. I will keep this pair and probably order another in size 8, yikes! I also like the foot bed which is NOT yoga mat. I hate yoga mat since it doesn't dry as nicely as these and also, yoga mat tends to stink after awhile (OK, mine did!) These are also easier to wash since I take them into the shower and use a nail brush to scrub them clean. Pictures show my old red yoga mat flip flops and the black Reef replacements.
review imagereview image
on November 4, 2015
These shoes are a replacement for my old, worn out pair. They appear to be exactly the same as the ones I've worn for years. Fit and comfort were great at first. It rained last week, though, and my wet shoes were not only quite slippery, but my right heel kept sliding off the shoe and hitting the ground as I walked. I guess the between-the-toe strap is off center so my foot sits at a slight angle. I didn't notice it at first. I was willing to put up with having the black color on the shoe bed stain my heels because I liked the shoes, but now I'm looking for new shoes.
on September 15, 2016
I really should have paid attention to the other reviewers. I've been buying Reefs for YEARS and LOVE them. Unfortunately, since I bought my last pair in 2014 (from this same listing, according to my Amazon account), they seem to have made a design change. The footbed is narrower & shorter and the straps seem tighter. I wear a solid women's size 9, and these are definitely too small to be a 9. I compared them to my old pair and - although I know the footbed gets flattened and the straps loosen up - they weren't even close.

Luckily I have a friend who can wear them so I don't have to deal with the hassle of sending them back. But learn from my mistake and order a size bigger! (Sidenote to Reef: why the heck did you have to mess with perfection? I've been loyal to your flip flops for ages and now you've let me down. Frown.)
on July 25, 2014
Okay, I decided to save 6 bucks and got this brand which I'd never heard of. I always wore Teva Mush flip's but my last pair (after 6 yrs) were trashed. Anyway...these feel a bit strange - kinda stiff. I did slide at first as the bottoms (being brand new) were slick and appear to be plastic. I went outside and shuffled around on our brick walkway to scuff the bottom up.

So, anyway...these are okay. I normally wear a 7.5 shoe and the 8 'just' fit. Glad I didn't get a size 9 per reviews as I had contemplated it. I have wide-ish feet and these fit regarding that. I saw these were "return for free" so I gave it a shot. Fortunately these fit well enough but I find them to be somewhat dangerous with sliding with first use.

I think I would have been happier getting another pair of Teva Mush brand but these are good enough. I hope they last however...yep...your feet bottoms will get stained. I thought reviewers were being weird but these flip flops actually stain bottom of your feet, How bizarre. Well, I had read that so I checked my feet after trying these out for 15 minutes. Good grief...what is up with that? I hope that doesn't continue to be a problem.

Update 8/2016: First off, after a few uses the black staining, stopped. Once I got the bottoms roughed up no slip sliding around.. I've found, the more you wear these the softer and more comfortable they become. I've worn them almost daily for 2 summers and see minimal wear. I would buy again (if not overpriced) knowing they need a little breaking in.
on May 3, 2017
I Love reefs. Every year I buy 3 pair and they fit perfectly. NOT THIS YEAR!! Reef, why did you change the design? Why? Don't fix what is not broken. I bought my usual size and color and 1/2 too small and tighter around bands. Every other pair I own is this size fits perfectly. I will size up and see what happens, but I am bummed and may have to find another brand. BUY SIZE UP REGARDLESS OF PREVIOUS PURCHASES PEOPLE. Trust me on this.
on September 8, 2016
So they're not the sexiest flip-flops around. They are the most comfortable I've ever owned -- I'm on my 6th or 7th pair. They don't fall apart, it's just that as a heavy person I tend to wear down the supportive foam padding after a year or two of constant wear, and I like to replace them at that point. I own Reefs in different styles as well, for slightly "fancier" occasions, but for casual, everyday wear the Sandy is my go-to pair. The only reason I ordered these, in fact, is because I forgot to pack mine for a long trip!! They're really that comfortable -- you won't want to be without them.
on April 10, 2017
I am a true size 7. After reading many reviews, I decided to size up to an 8. They are a perfect fit. The thong placement is just right so there is not too much extra room at the top (as a certain other brand that rhymes with "peva" tends to be like). The straps are also not too tight. I would say the foam bottoms are medium to firm in "squishiness". Good support yet still plenty of comfort. For the price point, these are what you would expect, if not a bit higher than expectations. If they hold up well, I will certainly be buying again.
review imagereview imagereview image
on March 2, 2017
Oh these are perfect. I am typically a 6 1/2 but my choice was a 6 or a 7. I am so glad I took the 7 because these are so comfy... and fit me just right!! and so nice looking too. I am also glad I got a pair in black too! Yay! So, if this is an indication of size for you... go the next up :)
on August 12, 2017
I like these flip flops quite well, except for one thing. The color comes off and makes the bottom of my feet black. Not cool! I have washed the shoe and it helped but it still comes off on my feet. I have a brown pair, the color does not transfer to my feet. I love the thickness of the sole. I can walk on rocks and not feel them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.