Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Jon Batiste Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 22, 2016
I am absolutely in love with these flip flops! They are very comfortable (a feature of the Reef brand) and the sparkles make them look a little fancier than just your average flip flop. The band is sparkly, but the glitter does not come off due to the way it was made, so you don't have to worry about glitter getting everywhere! There is also glitter on the reef logo on the sole of the shoe which adds a nice touch. I have these in black, leopard, and zebra and I will definitely be purchasing some more this summer! I have used this as an everyday flip flop but I've also worn them with a nice summer dress when I want to look a little dressier but stay comfortable and avoid heels! These did become a little worn after time, but that is to be expected for how much I have worn them. I am usually a 7 1/2 and I ordered an 8 as they do not have half sizes. The 8 fit perfect, so I would suggest going a size up if you are a half size. Although a little pricey for a flip flop. I highly recommend for their comfort and cuteness!
on April 13, 2014
I live in California, where I get to wear flip-flops for most of the year, and I am a very, VERY busy mom of 6 kids. I bought these last spring (2013) and have worn them to the ground - literally. They were comfortable from the get-go, no blister between my toes or on the sides of my feet. The bottoms are like squishy heaven, and the multicolored pattern I got insured they went with every tank and tee I own. And here on Amazon, even with shipping, it was cheaper than the department store and sports store I have have been scoping out this season. If you have only the money to invest in one pair for yourself, look no further. :)
on January 28, 2015
Purchased a pair of stargazers last year and came back for more! Definitely the most comfortable flip flop I've ever owned. They are a bit heavy if you're used to cheap flip flops and I was worried at first they would give me blisters but they ended up forming to my feet again and I would literally wear them all day until bed. My boyfriend joked they were my slippers :)

If you're going to try a pair of pricier flip flops these are the ones to go for!
on October 22, 2017
My favorite flip flop! This style of Reef flips are awesome. I am a size 8 but 6,7, and 8 fit me . I got the wrong color~ I wanted the zebra pattern but I got another and I'll live with it. I have worn the zebra ones for 5 years (2 pairs before they were worn out). I wear them hard~ In the ocean on vacations, in the shower when camping and at work. I beat the crap out of them and they are sturdy and perfect for me.
on June 8, 2013
These are cute, which is the main reason I bought them. They are nice and cushy on your feet, but this comfort doesn't come without it's problems. Be warned that they are a little flimsy due to the softer sole material. If you drag your feet at all when you walk (like I do) the front bottom could bend under, potentially causing you to hurt your toes. They could solve this problem by making the soles a little thicker, or placing a thin firmer layer on the bottom. Overall, I like these and wear them regularly.
on February 29, 2016
These shoes broke after only wearing 5 times and they broke while I was wearing them away from home, which was really inconvenient. This is the third pair of Reefs I have purchased within the last year that have broken after wearing only a few times. I live in Hawaii and pretty much live in sandals. I have worn Reefs for years and they used to be made much better and would last much longer. I love all the different styles and colors of Reefs and they are comfortable to wear, but they are just NOT MADE WELL anymore. I will not buy this brand of shoe again. Sorry Reefs, three strikes and you're out.
on August 16, 2016
I bought these sandals for my mom because I have always LOVED Reef sandals. I have traveled all over the world in these flip flops and have never had trouble. Lately, the black flip flops I have bought in this style for my mom and myself have turned our feet black. My mom will not wear her sandals because of this and so I feel this gift was a waste. She definitely does not think Reefs are worth it. I am really disappointed. I still wear Reefs for the comfort but I feel like I can no longer order black.
on May 14, 2016
I have had Reefs in the past, but these were very poorly made. The sole came off the bottom after one wearing, and the sole is actually about a half size bigger than the actual base. See photos. I apparently didn't read the fine print, and was disappointed to learn that they don't pay shipping on returns, and there is a 20% restocking fee on all returned items. I am doubtful these are actual Reefs - if so, the quality control on the seller was poor as these should have never been shipped out.
review image
on July 23, 2014
I saw a coworker wearing these to work and fell in love with the leopard print and the sparkles. I had to have them. I finally bought them for $20 on amazon and I am so happy I did. Not only are they cute, they are SO comfortable. Your foot molds into the flip flop providing great comfort and cushioning. I spoke with a friend before ordering them and she said that she has had hers for 4 years and they are still going strong. I hope mine last as long!
on December 28, 2015
Reef's are my go to summer flip flop. I am tall with size 10 feet. I don't like bulky unisex flip flops and the strap on this style is very feminine. I'm on my feet all day at work so I always go for comfortable shoes. These have a very comfortable cushion and I can walk in these for hours. The zebra pattern is stylish.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question