Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on May 17, 2016
I had bought Reef leather flip flops for years, and my last pair finally wore out last Summer so I wanted to get a new pair for this Summer. I used to be able to wear the Reef leather flip flops for at least 2 years with no problems because they made their shoes with quality products. Got these new Reef leather flip flops today and I can tell that the company has started using cheaper materials. The shoes feel like they're made out of rubber, and they're so light and flimsy. I will probably only get to wear them for one Summer before I have to replace them. I got the size I normally wear in other shoes and these ones fit small. It feels like Reef decided to make a cheaper shoe but sell them for the same expensive price. I probably won't buy them ever again and will just look for different leather flip flops to buy next time.
Unfortunately the QA on these flip flops found their flaws with me. It was as if I'd received two different sized flip flops for my feet. I actually had to look twice to make sure it was actually marked as being the same size left to right. The strap part was the primary problem as one was much larger than the other. Thankfully I'd tried on both as I was quite committed to keeping them after trying on the left foot -- then to find the right didn't fit at all. It was strange. They ultimately went back and I didn't request a second pair as I decided to keep the other pair I'd ordered with these and didn't have an urgency to have a second pair at the time. I'll note that I indeed don't have crazy feet -- while no one really has perfectly symmetric feet, these are far from a slight difference.
on July 6, 2016
These flip flops are poorly made. I have worn them 5 times and the are already falling apart! For the price you think your getting a nice pair of flip flops but that just isn't the case.
review imagereview image
on April 8, 2017
I really like these style flip flops. I ordered size 7 and they were too short but the straps were perfect. ( I normally wear a 7.5) So I sent back and got the 8 which the length is right but the straps are very loose. ( I do have slim feet) but these are much more loose than I thought they would be seeing as the first ones were so perfect. I am kinda disappointed but I kept them and do wear occasionally. Other than the fit they are very cute and seem to be of good quality. I recommend Reef shoes but just wish they carried a 7.5.
on February 7, 2017
I don't know but I think these may not be genuine Reefs. My first pair of Reefs lasted well over 3 years. I have had these for about 8 months and they are completely useless. The leather is worn to the ground and the bottom is splitting from the top. I don't even wear them that often. It is too late for me to return but I sure would not buy these again without absolute confirmation these are the real deal.
on January 10, 2015
I ordered these June and they lasted until December. I live in Florida, so I pretty much wore them every day. On their last day, I stood up, went to take a step and the front thong(?) portion had pulled out through the top of the flip-flop. There's no way to fix it. I was very disappointed. I really liked the look of these. I expected them to last much longer, especially at the price.

My review of them before they broke:
When I first got these, they seemed a little tight. But, since they're leather, they stretched and conformed to my feet in just a few weeks. After 3 months, they stretched out so much it was a struggle keeping them on my feet. I live in Florida, so I wore them pretty much every day for 6 months. I'm not really a forceful walker or anything. Didn't to anything out of the ordinary in them, so I'm not sure why they broke. I was in public and had to walk shoe-less back to my car. Not cool!

As much as I like the look, I would not purchase again or recommend.
on January 5, 2018
LOVE these - My feet are happy once again!

I live in flip flops - can't stand to be barefoot, so I go through a pair very easily...

These have lived up to their name and price. I wear them daily - Literally, HOURS a day of walking on these bad boys and there's NO wear on the sole yet - no indentation from my feet or anything.
The only reason you can tell these aren't brand new is because of the staining of my foot that's outlined from my lotion.

If you're skeptical about spending a bit more for just a pair of flips flops - these are the ones to buy. They last and you get your moneys worth.
on July 1, 2017
My second summer in Reef Leather flip flops...once you have them, you can't really wear anything else. This spring I bought 3 different pairs of flip flops to get ready for summer, they all felt fine while trying them on, but after walking around for 1/2 hour they rubbed and gave me a blister. Thank God my daughter has big feet too, cuz I just passed them down to her. Then I did what I should have done to begin with, bought new Reef's & they are just as I would expect PERFECT!
on August 12, 2017
So this is my second pair of exact reefs. They lasted a two months before my puppy chewed up the exact pair. Probably going to wait to buy another. I only buy reefs for my sandals because i can be promised i wont slip. the bottom of the sandal is rubber. Th inside is leathers and the part that holds your foot wont dig into you. They are sown into perfection. I had my reefs for 4 years before i bought these and the product stayed constant.
on July 24, 2017
If I had seen these shoes in the store I would not have purchased them! For more than 3 years I've been wearing my Reef shoes and they finally separated. I bought this as a replacement and IF the footbed is leather it is so very thin and just not as sturdy as my original shoe. Reef should charge less if it's going to be changed to a cheaper materials shoe. Not for me--rather have cheap flip flops than pay premium price and not get the long-lasting quality.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.