Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 271 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 286 reviews
on April 20, 2016
This is a great undersea video. It has a lot of color and clear ocean water. The scenes fade from one to another very well. This is one DVD with two parts. One is a closer look at the sea life. You can set the sound for music or bubbles. The music goes good with the scenes. This is the best ocean or aquarium video I have seen. It is very well done.
on December 27, 2012
The quality of this DVD from Undersea Productions is impressive. The disc comes in a good quality case. The widescreen video is not HD, but it is clear and vibrant. There is an audio option to listen to either underwater sounds or tranquil music. The main video feature is about an hour in length and features video shot from various fixed-positions on the reef. The transitions fade from one location to another. The bonus feature is about 20 minutes of moving and close-up shots with optional subtitles showing the common names of different species of fish. The DVD automatically loops playback for either the main feature or the bonus feature. To switch between the two features access the DVD menu. There is a short segment with title and credits during play-back-loop, but do not worry, it is very short and transitions nicely back to the beginning.
I am very pleased with this DVD and have no complaints. I highly recommend this product for people who want to see beautiful scenery without narration. I also recommend it for imaginative kids (or adults) who want to pretend they are living in a home under the sea.
I am glad that this DVD is "all-regions." In other words, it does NOT have the annoying regional encoding playback restrictions common to most DVDs. This DVD should play on most DVD players from all over the world as long as the players read NTSC format and have not been programmed to reject "all-region" DVDs. All-region is good news for world travelers.
on March 20, 2017
My kids' doctor's office has one of these in the waiting room and I just love it! This one is even better than the one at their office and is so relaxing and calming. My kids think I'm weird but I don't care. Great for a day where you want to read your book but want something relaxing in the background.
on November 30, 2015
Bright, clear, fascinating. Put this in when you have people over, and you won't have to converse with them. The fish will take care of that.
on November 10, 2009
WOW! I just put the DVD in and the reefs are amazing. I hope to dive Fiji at one point in my life. At first I thought....this has to be photoshopped, but then I see the surge of the soft corals and too many fish for it not to be an actual reef. Excellent DVD, the best I've ever seen and I own 4 other supposed reef DVD's which are mostly somebody's reef aquarium at home with 5 or 6 fish. 5 stars Mates to the developers which are from Australia.

This is the only one to buy, you will not regret it. Viewing on my 46" LCD and my BP is now down 20 points. Kids would love this too for you stay at home Mom's that are going nuts over seeing "Dora the Exployer" 100 times a day. If you're a scuba diver it will give you the fix you need until you go down again.........Make sure you buy the 2nd edition which is the wide screen version for todays larger TV's.
on July 2, 2013
Reefscapes: Nature's Aquarium (Second Edition) is definitely the best of the five different aquarium DVD's that I bought. Reefscapes has a one hour main feature (Nature's Aquarium) and a 20 minute bonus feature (A Closer Look). The bonus feature often shows one or two fish at a time in their natural environment with the name of the fish displayed. The bonus feature also shows the names of the different corals. The DVD gives you the option of showing or hiding the names of the fish and corals in the bonus feature. The main feature does not show the names of the fish or corals. Both the main feature and the bonus feature give you the option of playing relaxing music or natural sounds from the reef (it sounds like aquarium bubbles). The relaxing music and the natural sounds play non-stop for the entire 60 minutes of the main feature and for the entire bonus feature. The last 35 seconds of the main feature displays the names of the production crew against a black background while the relaxing music or natural sounds continue to play. The bonus feature has a 30 second similar ending. Both the main feature and the bonus feature restarts automatically. Of the five aquarium DVD's, Reefscapes and one other DVD is tied for first place for the loudest "aquarium bubbles". I have noisy neighbors that make a lot of noise in the hallway outside of my room. The loud "aquarium bubbles" drown out their noise (unlike the three other DVD's). In the main feature, the scene changes about every 60 seconds, and every scene is different. Every underwater ocean scene in the main feature has lots of corals and fish. The scenes in the bonus feature changes about every 15 seconds, and every scene is different.
on February 21, 2016
Very calming and meditative. I play this while reading. Or for a great escape from a stressful day. I also love it when listening to soft music. Or any music really.
on December 25, 2012
This scenery is nice but I wish it would have come in bluray. I guess we've gotten spoiled with HD and Bluray so we weren't that thrilled with the quality of this DVD. But still, the scenes are really nice and it is an enjoyable, relaxing DVD. One other reason I knocked off a star is because if you choose the natural sound instead of music, you hear water running (like in a brook?) but the scene is under water as if you were diving or snorkling (neither of which would give you that running water sound). It's not like I expected to hear bubbles or something. There's not much that you would hear under water as shown in the scene. I just didn't want the music. The running water sound is calming, so it's not like it bugs me. It just doesn't match the scene. So if you don't want to hear running water with an underwater scene, just turn down the volume and enjoy viewing the fish swimming around.
on June 22, 2015
This is the best Aquarium I've ever had. No cleaning, no feeding, no checking water. Just beautiful. I lesson to the back group music that is on the DVD or put on my stereo. Very relaxing, or just nice to walk into the room and see your beautiful, salt water aquarium.
on January 27, 2015
This is a gorgeous DVD of fish in the reefs of Fiji. My reason for ordering it was to keep me visual company as I recover from a knee replacement. I feel as though it is exactly what it is portrayed to be in the Amazon description. From my perspective, seeing these beautiful creatures in their natural habitat is much more satisfying that looking at a film on someone's aquarium. This is a nice documentary piece on oceanic life but I have found it to be a healing tool as I recover from the operation.