Reehut Single Resistance Band, Exercise Tube - With Door Anchor and Manual, For Resistance Training, Physical Therapy, Home Workouts, Boxing Training
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Single Resistance Band: Length of 3.6ft, Yellow (2-4 lbs.), Blue (4-6 lbs.), Green (10-12 lbs.), Black (15-20 lbs.), Red (25-30 lbs.), Orange (30-35 lbs.), Purple (45-50 lbs.) and Atomic (70-75 lbs.).
- Made of Eco-friendly natural latex for maximum strength. Each band comes with soft Grip Handles, Door Anchor, Starter Guide and Carrying Case.
- Great On-the-Go: Compact and travel-friendly size make portability a breeze to and from the gym.
- Add Variety to Workout: Multi-function, easy on the joints, and target muscle groups with controllable, constant tension.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you're not totally satisfied with your order, just let us know and we'll provide you with a full refund.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Reehut Single Resistance Band With Door Anchor and Manual
Whether you're just starting to incorporate fitness bands into your cross-training routine or are looking to add a few new bands into your current collection, Reehut single resistance bands offer the versatility and quality that you need for your best workout. These bands are ideal for a wide variety of fitness-related uses, including physical therapy, weight loss, Pilates, muscle toning, muscle strengthening, stretching, rehabilitation and general health and fitness. The bands are compact and portable, so you can take your workout anywhere. Available in a wide variety of resistance intensities, so you can take control of your workout.
Benefits of Using Resistance Bands
✔ Targets specific muscle groups through full range of motion
✔ Adaptable for Multiple Fitness Levels
✔ Alternative to conventional weights and exercise equipment
✔ Helps tone legs, arms and chest while on the go
✔ Great for gym, home, travel, and office use
✔Fitness Goal: Increase Cardio, Strengthen Core, Build Muscle, Lose Weight, Enhance Flexibility, Tighten & Tone
Build Muscle and Shred Fat like a Pro!
Why Choose Reehut Single Resistance Bands?
✔ Door anchor and starter guide included
✔ Compact and portable
✔ Convenient, safe and easy to use
✔ Material: High quality rubber
8 levels of Single resistance offers:
Yellow (2-4 lbs.), Blue (4-6 lbs.), Green (10-12 lbs.), Black (15-20 lbs.), Red (25-30 lbs.), Orange (30-35 lbs.), Purple (45-50 lbs.) and Atomic (70-75 lbs.).
Compare with similar items
Color: 1 - Yellow(2-4 lbs.)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Band under feet spread about two feet apart. Handles of band in corresponding left and right hands. Bicep curls using the band. The positive and negative lifts are surprisingly good.
2. Foot in one handle, band wrapped around that foot twice for a snug fit. Foot in front of the body. Use both hands on other handle. Lat pull ups just over my head. Change foot and repeat exercise. Again, “lifts” are good.
3. Foot on band about 7 inches from handle. I pull that handle, from the outside of my foot, across my body while in standing position. Change foot and repeat exercise. Lifts are good.
What totally destroys all of this? The band is already showing tears where the feet are placed. One tear is close to snapping soon. Are these bands not supposed to be used under feet? My workout shoes are normal. There are no sharp jagged edges to rip into the band.
Very disappointing considering the band is effective. And just barely a month. I like the feel of the band, but if these are typical for resistance bands, than back to free weights.