Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 84 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 96 reviews
on September 12, 2015
This hitch installed nicely on my 2007 Uplander. The cross bar does hide nicely behind the bumper fascia. The receiver itself does hang down an inch or two lower than it would absolutely have to. But it doesn't look bad. It still looks much better than some of the massive receiver mounts you see hanging under some people's bumpers - and I am satisfied with how it looks. I keep a full sized spare under the van and with this hitch installed, I can still just barely fit the full size.

Installation was a breeze. Took me two hours by myself. Here are some lessons I learned:

1) Don't bother jacking up the van. In fact, it worked really well for me to rest the hitch on my belly as I lay under the van to mount it. Also, drilling holes in steel can be hard. But with the van on the ground, I used a piece of 2x4 to "pry" up on the drill as I cut the hole. It kept me from having to push up really hard.

2) Clean the factory weldnuts really well with wd40 before you attempt to turn the bolts in. Run the factory bolts in and out a few times until they turn by hand. It will make it go in much easier when you install the new bolts.

I docked one star because I feel that the hitch could be slightly better hidden. But overall I am very satisfied with this hitch.
on June 16, 2015
Installed easily on our Uplander. Holes lined up well. Two new ones needed to be drilled, but the subframe drilled easily with a sharp drill bit. This is a very sturdy hitch. Note that we bought it as a used/damaged box item. It appeared to installed and be new, and included all the hardware it was supposed to. The box was rough, but the price was great and any apprehension was unwarranted. It was a good experience.
on February 21, 2016
Wow, this was much easier to install than I expected on my 2005 Chevy Uplander. I didn't even have to elevate the rear of the vehicle, just got down on the driveway. It comes with multiple mounting accessories, depending on your vehicle, and relatively easy to follow instructions. My only regret is that I hadn't done it sooner.
on April 19, 2017
A perfect fit and very heavy duty -exactly what my bike van (02 Pontiac Montana) needed + it looks very discreet with out large electrical plug brackets welded to it.
on November 30, 2015
Very good price on this "Used - Like New" receiver hitch. Item arrived in new condition, had a sealed & unused install kit, but the brackets portion of the hitch were bent inwards too much to install. I began the return process and found my only options were a payment refund or an Amazon Gift Card - I wanted an exchange... so... I cancelled the return process and kept the hitch. After modifying the bent brackets to their original specs, I installed the hitch in less than one hour. Overall, I'm very pleased with the purchase.
on May 13, 2017
Easy install following directions.Have to drill 2 holes. Fit 2008 Chevrolet Uplander. Well hidden.
on March 11, 2017
drilled hole in recommended place and couldnt install one of the nuts. was a bracket installed that wasn't mention. but still would recommend
on June 2, 2014
This is a well constructed hitch. Made with strong, heavy materiel and all the hardware you'll need to install it.
Goes on easy and fast. Has a nice finish on it that should last for years.
I've buy this product again in a second.
on May 24, 2017
Nicely fits. Easy install.
on December 4, 2016
Takes a little time to install and I had to drill one hole on my Saturn minivan (per the instructions) but the installation went very easily. The kit is well thought out.