|Item Weight||44.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||45.5 x 29.5 x 10.1 inches|
|Item model number||97234|
|Manufacturer Part Number||97234|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Reese Towpower 97234 Class III Custom-Fit Hitch with 2" Square Receiver opening
Want professional installation of this product?
- Handpicked pros
- Compare estimates and reviews
- Buy directly on Amazon
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Up to 600 pounds tongue weight and gross towing weight of 6000 pounds - you should always consult the vehicles owners manual for maximum towing capacity
- All-welded construction for maximum strength and safety
- Fatigue and stress testing ensure a strong design that will withstand road abuse
- Meets and exceeds V-5 CSA and SAE J684 standards and are inspected for quality and workmanship
- Many no drill applications and MetalShield protective coating for increased corrosion resistance and OEM quality protection
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||29.5 x 45.5 x 10.1 in||23.75 x 45 x 8.75 in||42 x 20 x 11 in||9.25 x 43.5 x 10.5 in||44 x 15 x 7 in||17.38 x 41.63 x 8.5 in|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Reese custom built trailer hitches feature solid all-welded construction for maximum strength and safety. Computer aided design, fatigue and stress testing insure a robust design that provides a lifetime of trouble free towing. Each hitch is engineered and "Tested Tough" to deliver the absolute highest quality trailer hitch available anywhere. Looks great and work great with our full line of hitch accessories (sold separately), including our exclusive InterLock hitch ball and ball mount "One Wrench Tightening System". All of our hitches meet and exceed V-5, CSA and SAE J684 standards and are inspected for quality and workmanship. Designed for a perfect fit and a great look, with many no drill applications for quick and easy DIY installation. The METALSHIELD protective coating process is a three step finish consisting of a rust inhibiting primer, dipped E-coat electrostatic coating to insure total finish coverage and finally an outer powder coat finish for durability. The METALSHIELD process is an OEM compatible finish providing the best corrosion protection over brands that use only powder coat on their products. All our hitches are custom built according to exact manufacturer and model year specifications and test fitted to ensure a perfect fit, ease of installation and superior towing performance.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. You will have to lower the exhaust pipe, as it suggests in the directions
2. This thing is pretty heavy (about 45 pounds), so a second person is recommended, but not required, to help hold it in place when needed
3. You will remove the tie-down hook on the driver side AND NOT REPLACE IT. The bolt holes which were holding this tie-down hook will hold the driver side of this hitch receiver
4. The plastic covering on the driver side you have to remove will be very difficult to move in the first place, but if you keep pulling gently, you will be able to fold it and temporarily move it out of your way. The covering will fold back into place just fine when you're done installing the hitch receiver.
5. No jack was required for me but it will make your life easier if you use one
Most recent customer reviews
I like that it has both the 5/8th and the 1/2" hole - nice touch