|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$149.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- THE ULTIMATE BJJ/JIU JITSU UNIFORM keeps you cooler on the mat. 450gms/m pearl weave cotton jacket featuring high quality polyester mesh underarms. Keep cool and train to your potential.
- Proprietary 450 gms/m Supreme Pearl Weave with less gritty properties than other brands to remain soft on skin but durable enough to withstand the abuse of regular training.
- Vented underarms made of synthetic double layer mesh material that is soft to touch and can handle the abuse of newaza.
- Includes jacket, pants and Reevo sling bag.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Heavy duty rip-stop collar. High stitch count embroidery. Double layer, quadruple stitched side gusset reinforcements. "Nippon Star" decorative trim throughout jacket interior. Lean cut pants constructed of high durability rip-stop cotton. Thick, non-binding drawstring won't fray.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01HQS7X5I
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 29, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I ordered the A3 (I'm 5'11, 200) and I would say it fit in line with other A3 gis I have. The top fit well, maybe a *tiny* bit small but good overall. The pants were big (as with other A3s I have). Not a big deal, I can shrink them down a bit.
Good stitching and good quality fabric, with rip stop pants that have the nice looping drawstring.
I bought the A2. The jacket fit perfectly (probably one of the best fits to my body type); however, the gi pants were very baggy. I attempted to shrink them in the dryer, but it might be a case where it's just too big to shrink appropriately. Rolling in the Aerolight was fine. Although the excess fabric of the gi pants made it easy for my training parters to grip for an X-Pass, Torreando Pass, or anything with gripping the legs.
Overall, I do like this gi. NYC is in full Autumn weather, so I'm using heavier gis (450 gsm-550gsm). I do recommend the Aerolight if you're looking for a summer gi or for hot/warm weather places.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I got the A2, I am 5'8" and weight 175llbs. The fit is good, pants a bit long (I shrunk them slightly in dryer to fit), the top already good.Read more