|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$149.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- THE ULTIMATE BJJ/JIU JITSU UNIFORM keeps you cooler on the mat. 450gms/m pearl weave cotton jacket featuring high quality polyester mesh underarms. Keep cool and train to your potential.
- Proprietary 450 gms/m Supreme Pearl Weave with less gritty properties than other brands to remain soft on skin but durable enough to withstand the abuse of regular training.
- Vented underarms made of synthetic double layer mesh material that is soft to touch and can handle the abuse of newaza.
- Includes jacket, pants and Reevo sling bag.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Heavy duty rip-stop collar. High stitch count embroidery. Double layer, quadruple stitched side gusset reinforcements. "Nippon Star" decorative trim throughout jacket interior. Lean cut pants constructed of high durability rip-stop cotton. Thick, non-binding drawstring won't fray.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01HQS7X5I
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 29, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The pants are proportionately way bigger than the top. PS - I'm 5'10, 168lbs.
The gi top is very small for an A2, almost too small, and after numerous shrink sessions, the pants are still too big and baggy.
I kept it hoping the pants would shrink, unfortunately, while they shrunk some, they are still too big.
I ordered the A3 (I'm 5'11, 200) and I would say it fit in line with other A3 gis I have. The top fit well, maybe a *tiny* bit small but good overall. The pants were big (as with other A3s I have). Not a big deal, I can shrink them down a bit.
Good stitching and good quality fabric, with rip stop pants that have the nice looping drawstring.
Edit: checking in about 6 months later. It's probably my 2nd favorite gi (behind my scramble athlete). If you can get this gi at a discount it is a good deal for sure. However at $150 I would go with a Scramble Athlete.
Most recent customer reviews
I got the A2, I am 5'8" and weight 175llbs. The fit is good, pants a bit long (I shrunk them slightly in dryer to fit), the top already good.Read more