Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
KJV, Reference Bible, Imitation Leather, Brown/Blue, Red Letter Edition Imitation Leather – February 11, 2012
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Back Cover
Top Customer Reviews
1. The Bonded Leather is good quality -- there are some bonded leathers that are hard like a hard cover, thus it is prone to wear down easily. But this bonded leather is soft, so when you bend it, you do not feel the hardness like some other bonded leather covers.
2. The fonts are clear and crisp. The font size is 7.2 point type and not 6.5 as the web page says. It is truly readable because of its crispness.
3. The size is much like "ultrathin" or "slim" editions, but it is little thicker, but by not much.
4. Center-column reference (45,000 in all) is helpful in Bible Studies. Its 8 page color maps are useful for general information. Introduction for each book of the Bible does not cover too much, but it provides a paragraph length of each book's summary.
5. The binding is "Smyth-sewn." It is stitched instead of glued. This is the most endearing part of this Bible, in my opinion. It is rare to find stitched binding Bibles these days. Because it is smyth-sewn, it will last longer. Another tidbit is that this Bible is made in Korea. They make quality Bibles.
In sum, for the money ($13.99), you cannot purchase a better KJV Bible than this edition from Zondervan. So if you are looking for an inexpensive KJV Bible, I recommend this edition wholeheartedly. You will not be disappointed.
I buy these to give out, and bought one for myself to get rebound for much use. Wish I had known about this years ago. For once, kuddo's to Zondervan for this one!
There are many who see the KJV as the only true version of God's word. I am not one of those people. I prefer other translations for study though I do occasionally enjoy reading from the KJV.
This edition is one of the best in my opinion for one simple reason. The publishers have printed the original KJV preface in this newest edition. This is the first time that has been done in quite a while. Learn what the KJV translators had to say about their own work. It's very informative in light of what the KJV-only proponents would have us believe.
Read it for yourself and see.
The ink they used was blacker than the others and the paper they used was whiter too. However the rest of the book is nothing to write home about. The leather is bonded and kind of cheap. The ribbon marker is barely the size of a shoestring.
I figured if I stuck with this bible long enough, I would wear it out and then send off the nice pages (by far the best part of this bible) to a bindery and have it rebound in genuine leather and have them sew in 2 or 3 nice wide satin marker ribbons.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The Best Bible To Carry On Your Job, Outside, And Everywhere Very Compact With Footnotes Begin In Ever BookPublished 1 day ago by MILES
Good book to read and live by and form you own opinion and not full of personal commentary from others. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Roadblock
Beautiful, great size type, indexes a plus, and plenty of maps in the back. Thank you for expedience!!Published 1 month ago by Teresa Hartz
Wish it was available in burgundy. but the bible is everything I expected.Published 1 month ago by Jerico