|Item Weight||13.9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.1 x 5.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||SG-SJ|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||8.5" x 4.3"|
|Sheet Size||8.25 x 4.3|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SG-SJ|
Refillable Leather Journal Refillable Travelers Notebook AMAZING BUNDLE 8.5x4.5 Vintage Antique Genuine Leather Travel Diary + Pen-Holder Clip Zipper Card Pocket Papers Notes Sketching Drawing Near A5
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FREE stylish pen + FREE real leather penholder + FREE metal bookmark clip + FREE card holder insert + FREE PVC zipper pocket – ALL are included in our unique traveler’s notebook bundle packed full of extras! The card holder provides a useful filing and indexing case for your cards – this and the zipper insert come in addition to the 3 refillable paper packs normally supplied with similar style 5 x 8 Midori Travelers Notebooks. All these extras can cost as much as other journals on their own!
- HANDCRAFTED SOFT CRAZY HORSE LEATHER looks wonderfully rustic, has a lovely classic leather smell and feels soft to the touch yet is very durable. An exclusive practical hand-made design and a perfect companion for writers. Great for journaling notes and memories on special trips. The bonus leather pen loop attached to the metal clip is made from the same supple but tough leather
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL INTERCHANGEABLE SECTIONS comes with 3 quality cream paper packs (great for fountain pens) – plain unlined, lined and square grid, 1 PVC zipper pocket and 1 card holder – so you can customize your crafted leather note-pad the way you want! LASTS FOR A LIFETIME don’t worry if you’ve filled up the old paper – it’s simple to insert new paper, PVC or card refills, pens & elastic bands into your craft travel journal – search on Amazon for Sovereign-Gear to purchase
- NEVER LOSE YOUR PEN AGAIN with the pen-holder clip which holds the stylish pen and securely fits on to the side of the notebook – so you’ll never have to rummage around for something to write with. The quality metal clip can also act as a useful bookmark without the leather pen loop
- AN IDEAL GIFT for men, women, boys, girls and students, it comes in a lovely presentation box making it an ideal present. Perfect size to use as a travel journal, diary, Christian prayer note book, bullet journal or best daily planner, or for writing personal notes, shopping lists, artist sketching or drawing. Measures 8.5” x 4.75” so fits in any bag or backpack for any journey you make
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Ultimate Quality Traveler's Notebook - A Keepsake For A Lifetime!
Keeping A Journal Helps Creativity And Practicality
Whatever you write, this is the perfect leather journal in which to make notes, sketch or scribble!
Maybe you want to leave something behind for your children to tell your story, your dreams and fears, and what you accomplished. Maybe you're more practical and want to get organised by planning the day or weeks ahead. Or perhaps you just want to harness your creativity and doddle, design or compose a masterpiece!
Whatever the reason, start the journaling habit now and join in the fun!
Superb Quality Leather And Design
Beautifully Crafted By Hand
This Traveler's Notebook is handcrafted with care every step of the way to ensure it’s a leather journal to treasure.
The lovely soft crazy horse leather is carefully sourced and checked by hand to ensure your leather journal looks the best. It is coated with special natural oils which give unique qualities making handling the refillable leather notebook a wonderful experience:
- beautifully soft but sturdy and firm enough to hold everything in place
- has an authentic worn leather look
- hand cut to shape with no stitching of any kind
You’ll love the gorgeous smell of this thick real leather – the supple yet strong leather cover means you can always write with comfort in this leather notebook, even when there is no table or desk available.
Refillable And Customizable
A Leather Notebook for Life
As this Traveler's Notebook is refillable, you can easily customize the inserts as you wish. This versatile leather journal arrives already put together with a wide selection of inserts and ready to use:
- 3 cream premium quality thick paper packs - unlined, lined and graph with no bleed through
- 1 PVC zipper pocket for storing receipts, coins, paperclips, post-it notes, keys and headphones
- 1 card holder for business cards or maps and travel tickets while traveling
- 1 leather pen holder attached to the metal clip made from the same supple but tough leather
- 1 stylish faux leather covered pen with crisp, clean white stitching
So Many Uses
This all-in-one journal can be used in so many ways:
- to do list, daily notepad
- appointment reminder
- budget tracker, food planner and grocery lists
- artists sketchbook, drawing, doodling or coloring book
- bullet journal
- poetry work or journalist notes
- Bible notes, faith journal or thought book
- photo album or Instagram photobook
- travel diary
The Timeless Gift
The authentic perfect gift comes in the perfect size:
- presented in an elegant box - both simple and classic
- measures 8.5” x 4.75” so fits in any bag or backpack for any journey
- a perfect gift for friends and family for any anniversary, birthday or graduation present, or as a congratulations or leaving gift
Unique Leather Qualities
This crazy horse leather journal will age beautifully:
- when rubbed or scratched, the markings make it look uniquely distressed – wipe it and the marks fade and blend to its natural appearance
- the more you use it, the more rustic it becomes, creating an old nostalgic look
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At the time of my purchase this entire package was offered for $29.97 (Prime), whereas the Midori notebook w/only one insert & one elastic was $55.00.
Although a veteran Hobonichi user, I was new to the Travelers Notebook and was wary as to how much I wanted to initially invest.
Upon receipt of my new Sovereign Gear notebook I was quite impressed.
The leather notebook is of quite good quality. It comes with three elastics bound with three brass-colored embellished beads: 2 at the bottom, 1 on the spine.
The leather is soft, supple, and just feels good to hold.
Mine had no unusual odors or powdery coating. Just a nice leather book with a lovely leather aroma.
With time and use, the leather will absorb oils from your hands, attaining a desirable patina. Any scratches and scuffs will only add to its personal "value", leaving you with visual reminders and memories of your adventures and experiences.
A few differences between this Sovereign Gear brand vs. the Midori:
Pros (Sovereign Gear):
• 3 built-in elastics vs. Midori's single elastic
• Closure elastic is spine-threaded vs. Midori's back cover threaded (potential obstacle when writing)
• Closure-elastic also has a leather tab protecting page edges.
• Package includes 3 notebooks, a Kraft folder, vinyl zip-pocket/business card holder, brass & leather pen holder, & pen.
Cons: (Sovereign Gear):
• Notebook leather weight is slightly thinner/lighter
• Notebook leather edges are "raw" vs. Midori's burnished (sealed) edges. (See my photo).
As is undoubtedly the case with notebooks I purchase, I ended-up making some customizations.
• Notably, I disassembled the pen holder from its brass clip. I then sewed it to the notebook's inside back cover (using some E6000 glue beneath the stitching for good measure).
• I also added blingy rhinestone slide-beads with my initials (see photo).
• At the time of my initial notebook order, I also ordered a package of Midori insert bands (ASIN: B0091GQFC6), and recommend that you do so as well.
I had a good idea of how I wanted to use this Travelers Notebook system and this would entail the addition of inserts beyond what the included 3 elastics would accommodate. (Rather than "nesting" individual inserts, it's desirable to load each insert on its own band. Thus, additional bands are required. Instructions on this procedure are included with the Midori insert bands package and also in many YouTube vids.
(Example YouTube search : "Midori/Travelers Notebook Adding Inserts")
As for the included 3 notebook-inserts (one each: ruled, grid, blank)... The paper is cream-colored, of medium weight and can easily handle FOUNTAIN PEN use.
The majority of my fountain pens have Japanese "fine" nibs which are the equivalent to an American Extra-Fine. This type of nib will produce a thin, slighter drier line. I use Pilot's Iroshizuku bottled inks.
!'ve tested these fountain pens on the included notebooks and found they produced no feathering, ghosting, or bleed-thru. I got the same results with the Midori brand replacement notebook-inserts I also purchased.
So while I subsequently ordered a bunch of additional Midori-brand inserts to round-out my new notebook, I'm satisfied with my decision to order this "starter" package. All elements of the package are usable right out of the box.
An excellent choice most people will be quite satisfied with.
Thank you for reading,
-CC, Amaazon Prime Member-Reviewer
The paper is Goldilocks great- not so thin that inks bleed or ghost yet not stiff either. The included pen is comfortable to hold, writes very well, & is also refillable. What a timeless gift! The kraft paper folder is perfect for receipts, tickets, etc. The vinyl pocket is super handy for paper clips, post-it notes, money, etc. FYI: their vinyl DOESN'T have a horrid plastic-y odor like many vinyl items these days.
I ordered 2 as gifts but will immediately reorder because I couldn't resist keeping one for myself! This will definitely be my go-to gift for Christmas as well as birthdays.
My order arrived AHEAD of schedule & packed well. It comes in a handy kraft paper box that makes gift wrapping easy. The notebook arrives already "put together" & ready to use.
Note: There was a very SMALL mark/scrape on the front cover from the clip/pen holder but that's to be expected with leather this supple. I didn't mind this at all because I'm actually looking forward to scuffing mine a la Indiana Jones. :-)
BOTTOM LINE: This set is worth every cent, folks- I can't say enough about it! You'll be quite pleased with it regardless whether you're a lifelong journalist or new to the world of travellers notebooks. Or just looking for an amazing gift for almost any occasion! These are well worth the remarkable price & oh so brief arrival time.
Skip Midori & all the others- buy this instead!
**I was NOT compensated in any way for this review nor did I receive a discount. This is a glowing review because the product EARNED it on its own merits. I'm genuinely immensely pleased with this purchase.**
I agree with many of the positive reviews already posted. My order arrived on time and everything was packed nicely.
A few other things to note:
- The elastics are on the tighter side. Items feel "secure" but you do need the booklet inserts to keep the shape.
- The leather is much softer and a little thinner than my midori. There's also a slightly different smell. I am not sure how durable it will be over time.
- They don't have instructions in the package to show you how to change out the inserts. You can find this information online, or figure it out yourself since the book comes pre-assembled.
- The pen that comes in the package is just a normal ballpoint pen with blue ink. It looks nice but in person it feels very cheap. Stationery aficionados will definitely be using a different pen.
- The pen clip holder can fit my Lamy Al-Star.
- I have not tested the paper quality. It feels a little bit like a moleskine cahier. I don't know if the paper bleeds or feathers with fountain pen ink.
The only reason I do not rate this product a full 5 stars is because I am still hesitant about the durability compared to my midori. I am a frequent sketcher and take my sketchbooks around EVERYWHERE and they get quite beat up.
However, if you want to check out this package because it comes with a good amount of starter items, this is a good option to look into. I've attached photos as references, including one that shows a comparison between this journal and my passport size midori.
I might update this review after a few months of using the notebook.
Most recent customer reviews
Love Love it!!!! Received it extremely fast