- Series: Developing / Refining Composition Skills Series
- Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: Heinle ELT; 6 edition (February 28, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1111221197
- ISBN-13: 978-1111221195
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 0.6 x 10.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (45 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #114,210 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Refining Composition Skills: Academic Writing and Grammar (Developing / Refining Composition Skills Series) 6th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I believe that if you are "refining" your skills is because you already know those skills and want to go deeply in learning them. However, this book gives only quick explanations about either writing and grammar. I just "learned" again everything I already knew and didn't refine anything. If you were required to buy it for classes, buy an used one. It's not the kind of book you will keep after your classes are done.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this is the best used book i got ever. it looks totally new and i actually sold it to others at the same price. love it.Published 8 months ago by xin ran
The book is great! And there is no too much notes on this book!Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer