Reflect Sports Hoo Ha Ride Glide (Pack of 10), 0.25-Ounce
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Anti-chafing; protects delicate skin by creating a friction free barrier using FDA approved ingredients
- Anti-bacterial natural ingredients that reduce the risk of infection, including lavender, tea tree, peppermint and eucalyptus essentials oils
- Accelerates healing; epilobium angustifolium flower/leaf/stem extract and vitamins E, B5 and C heal and sooth chafing, friction burn or saddle sore
- Anti-inflammatory; phellodendron amurense bark extract, sandalwood, barley and licorice extract decrease inflammation and increase comfort
- No parabens, fragrance, menthol, lanolin, animal testing or animal byproducts
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Convenient 0.25 ounce packs fit in your back pocket or on your bike allowing you to easily re-apply during long rides. The original skin and chamois cream formulated for women. Protects your most girlie parts from infection, chafing, friction burns, irritation, inflammation and saddle sores. Provides healing and a lasting cool feeling so you enjoy the ride. Do apply to your nooks and crannies. Do apply to your chamois. Do apply to other skin areas where exercise chafing occurs. Safe and beneficial for men to use too.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought these because my cycling group tends to ride about 32 miles on each ride and I like to be able to reapply at the halfway point. These are great! I use half of one pre-ride, roll the top a couple of times, stick it in my back jersey pocket and use the rest at the halfway point.
This product has a nice cooling sensation to it. Not sure which ingredient does it, but I find it pleasant. Other people might not like it, so I'm just giving you a heads up!
As with any product you're using for the first time in sensitive areas, I'd get a single one and test it before purchasing a mass quantity of it.