Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Reflect Sports Hoo Ha Ride Glide, 8-Ounce
|Price:||$18.53 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Anti-chafing; protects delicate skin by creating a friction free barrier using FDA approved ingredients
- Anti-bacterial natural ingredients that reduce the risk of infection, including lavender, tea tree, peppermint and eucalyptus essentials oils
- Accelerates healing; epilobium angustifolium flower/leaf/stem extract and vitamins E, B5 and C heal and sooth chafing, friction burn or saddle sore
- Anti-inflammatory; phellodendron amurense bark extract, sandalwood, barley and licorice extract decrease inflammation and increase comfort
- No parabens, fragrance, menthol, lanolin, animal testing or animal byproducts
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||8 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.63 pounds|
|Item Weight||0.63 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.4 pounds|
|Special Size Type||8-Ounce|
|Team Name||Reflect Sports|
Top Customer Reviews
However, despite the wonderful name and girly-part-numbing-capabilities, this doesn't do much in terms of chaff prevention. I found it's most useful when I apply it to my girly parts first and then apply Chamios Butter to my actual Chamios. The Chamios Butter is much more useful when it comes to keeping your shorts chamios in good condition and when you need that anti-chaffing lubricant. I found that the Chamios Butter alone didn't do the job, though - I need the Hoo Ha Ride Glide first. The combo of the two keeps all my girly parts happy and chaff-free on my long rides, and I highly recommend the combination.
Now here's the part that might be a little more controversial. It has tea tree, peppermint and eucalyptus oils, so it has a cooling sensation when applied. This usually subsides in awhile, but if your skin is already sensitive from a previous ride, it can be a bit more noticeable. Be sure to wash your hands after applying it because you don't want to inadvertently rub your eyes and get it in there!
On rides, it works great. I'm going to make sure to stock up so I don't run out again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I usually use DZ Nuts Bliss, but this was less expensive. It is thinner/runnier than Bliss but it works okay.Published 14 hours ago by Heather Hemingway-Hales
This product is worth the price without question. The other popular products did not give me the protection. I will definitely recommend and buy this product again.Published 9 days ago by cc cpt
The name just cracks me up! That aside, this is by far my favorite, over the usual brands. I received this very quickly and have no complaints at all.Published 10 days ago by Nancy
This has been my go-to for several years. I'm a cyclist and often ride 25-40 miles a couple times a week. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jewels
This stuff works get, prevents soreness to extend my saddle time.Published 1 month ago by Roberta LaBrecque
I just started riding a lot more and had to take time out to let the saddle irritation heal. Hoping this will help keep me on the trails, so far so good.Published 1 month ago by Larry Fu