Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.50 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $8.59 shipping
Reflections 60 by 120-Inch Oblong / Rectangle Tablecloth, Stone Blue
|Price:||$33.06 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stylishly practical linens with a smart, geometrical design
- Sewn from 100 percent polyester microfiber
- Design causes liquid to bead up as soon as it spills
- Line includes tablecloths, placemats, and napkins in a range of colors
- Machine washable and safe in the dryer
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Every review was right: this is an awesome tablecloth. Now if they would only make children and adult clothing in this material ... :)
The table cloth is:
- Wrinkle-free -- washed on delicate and low in dryer
- Spill-free -- loved the "dancing" water droplets
- Stain-free -- unintentionally tested! Dark chocolate ice-cream on one occasion and Kung Pao chicken on another. I rubbed a baby wipe and water on the offending stain, and it miraculously disappeared! I still am amazed that there is no stain on the tablecloth.
**UPDATE: January 2010**
My toddler "stole" a black ballpoint pen from my purse and delightfully scribbled, hard, along large sections of this tablecloth and a placemat. Yikes!
Fortunately, I saw this moments after it happened. I prayed silently that the marks would disappear as I scrubbed gently with baby wipes. After a few minutes of scrubbing, all that remained was a very faint mark, barely noticeable. I was impressed. Two thumbs up!
**UPDATE: December 2010**
My little boy (the same toddler) used one of his black crayons to draw on the tablecloth. Sigh!!! I didn't notice it till a few days later. Gulp! I used a baby wipe and managed to remove the crayons marks completely. Granted it was a washable crayon, but I didn't think I could remove days later.
I most definitely recommend this product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have place mats that match this (texture/pattern and balls up most spills so it's mostly stain free)... but in a yellow color. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Khouri
material and design is really pretty, looks elegant when all dishware/silverware is placed on the table, it does wrinkle, the ad says it doesn't but it does, just a bit but even... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Gayane Adamyan
I just received this tablecloth today. It seems to be of quality tablecloth and the feel of it is amazing. Bery soft, smooth, and pleasant to the touch. The problem? Read morePublished 28 days ago by S.S.
The table cloths look and feel nice, but I only used them once for a couple hours on a display table and didn't even wash them and the edges are all unraveled. Read morePublished 28 days ago by Christina Roberts