Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reflections Heavyweight "Looks Like Silver" Disposable Flatware, 160 Piece
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Silver|Change

on May 8, 2012
purchased this item as a cheaper alternative for silverwear at my wedding.... fooled me! will use again for next party!
on May 19, 2013
These looked great. I did this in order to save money and make clean up quicker and easier. You cannot tell these from the real thing when tucked into a cloth napkin. They are sturdy and they cut brisket and chicken just fine.
on May 25, 2016
Elegant wedding utensils. Purchased for my 150 guest wedding. Our guests thought they were real silver at first. The knives held up nicely with our Tri-tip bbq dinner that was served. Great look for a great price.
on May 3, 2013
This set is just great for parties! the quality is great, they do look like silver!!! you can even wash them and re use them.
on May 28, 2016
I use keep a box of these at work for onsite lunches and when I buy something out and they forget to include utensils! As they advertise, they are heavyweight, quality pieces that are as close to metal utensils as you can get in plastic. They look good, too, but that was not a deciding factor for my needs, just the strength.
on October 27, 2015
I bought several sets of these for our wedding and we loved them. We paired them with our heavy duty disposable plates and the setting was beautiful. They are very nice for disposable silverware, not flimsy at all. They arrived on time and looked very nice.
on December 9, 2015
Why wash silverware during the holidays? But who wants to use cheap plastic? I guarantee you will not only love using this silverware and how pretty the utensils are on your table settings but you can throw them away! I recently used this product for two family reunion dinners. I didn't have enough tableware. Took leftovers to my daughter's home for Thanksgiving. My son-in-law offered to clean up and was so happy when he found out he could just throw them away. That's how pretty they look on your table!
on January 8, 2016
I always get this set for Thanksgiving with the family. Less dishes, but still formal looking!
They are definitely premium looking. My mother in law even asked if she should wash these with the other dishes for reuse. When I told her no, she tried to convince me that we could rewash and get another use out of them -- she said she does when she uses this and she uses it more than a few times. She uses them when she has more guests than silverware. I throw mine away. I buy them for the disposability, but I guess if you wanted to, you could reuse them.
on July 15, 2012
This flatware and the plates that are also made by the same manufacturer are just wonderful! My guest are always asking where should these go when finish (sink or trash)....both the flatware and plates are sturdy and elegant looking. I keep a supply on hand just for those times when I find myself doing a little unexpected hosting.
on July 2, 2016
Can't say enough good things about this "silverware" set! They paired well with REFLECTIVE PLASTIC PLATES 60 PREMIUM HEAVYWEIGHT PLASTIC (30- 10.25" Dinner and 30 - 7.5" Salad/Dinner) Wedding Like China, both of which I purchased for our wedding. None broke during use, the silver did not come off and I even washed them for reuse for picnics and camping.

My only complaint would be the knives because like any plastic knife they couldn't cut through the steak we served; luckily I had thought ahead and bought several 6/$1 packs of real steak knives at our local dollar store. Very happy with this purchase!