- File Size: 464 KB
- Print Length: 187 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Resilient Living Publications; 3rd Edition edition (November 8, 2013)
- Publication Date: November 8, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007WZ5NEY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#835,699 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #282 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Motivational
- #338 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Transformational
- #1202 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Self-Help > Stress Management
Reflections on Resilience for Challenging Times: Inspirational Quotations and Life Lessons to Lift the Spirit When You Need it Most Kindle Edition
|Length: 187 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
It will help build you up and help you start each day with encouraging, uplifting quotes. You'll definitely feel better after reading.
Erica Goodstone, Ph.D., LMHC. Spiritual Relationship Healing Expert
Marquita Herald has done a fantastic job of synthesizing some of the best inspirational quotes into one book. You can read this book from front to back, open it up and devour one morsel of wisdom and move on, or scan it to find a saying from one of your favorite personalities. I do all of that depending on my mood.
I do not really have a favorite section (the book is divided into sections based on inspirational themes-hope, failure, etc.) but the quotes that I have repeated most often, and that I remember long after I close the book, are in the humor section. I will not give you an example of any of them. Buy the book. These funny quotes alone are worth the price of admission.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm a big fan of quotes to help inspire me or give me an emotional boost when the going gets tough - so this little book was a treasure for me. Read morePublished on December 10, 2012 by Rachel Wizenfeld
I haven't read it all. I have only read it in bits and pieces. I like it, so far. I have a lot of books that I have been reading.
This is seems very helpful.
I felt like I was in the right place at the right time as soon as I immersed myself in this cozy quilt of quotes. Read morePublished on October 14, 2012 by Sebastian Briglia
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Books > Self-Help > Stress Management
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Motivational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Transformational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Stress Management