|Item Weight||2.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3.4 x 2.3 x 4.8 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||BP48010|
|Size||48" x 10'|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.55 shipping
+ $6.12 shipping
Reflectix BP48010 48-Inch by 10-Feet Bubble Pack Insulation
|Price:||$27.48 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Reflective insulation for use in a crawl space, attic, wall, metal buildings and post and frame structures
- Fiber free, environmentally safe, easy to install and lightweight
- Made up of seven layers, two outer layers of aluminum foil reflect most of the heat which hits them
- Each layer of foil is bonded to a tough layer of polyethylene for strength\
- Two inner layers of bubble pack resist heat flow, while a center layer of polyethylene gives additional strength
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
48 inch x 10', square edge roll double bubble foil both sides reflective insulation, 5/16 inch thick with two layers of aluminum foil, each foil layer is bonded to a touch layer of polyethylene for strength, reflects up to 97% of radiant heat with an R-value up to 14.3 depending on application, can be used for radiant floor applications, crawl spaces, duct insulation, metal buildings, basement walls & attic's, product has been evaluated by icebox, boca, ccmc, sbc & Dade county, easy to install with tape & staples.
From the Manufacturer
Reflectix is a 5/16-Inch thick, seven layer, reflective insulation which is available in rolls of various widths and lengths. It is used extensively in both specialty and standard construction projects. Two outer layers of aluminum foil reflect 97-Percent of radiant heat. Each layer of foil is bonded to a tough layer of polyethylene for strength. Two inner layers of insulating bubbles resist conductive heat flow, while a center layer of polyethylene gives Reflectix high reliability and strength.
Top Customer Reviews
Pros: easy to install, removable/reusable, lightweight
Cons: blocks all sunlight, may cause condensation between the insulation and the windshield if not installed correctly. Make sure humidity is low before installing and thoroughly seal all the seams. This will keep warm humid air from the inside reaching the cold glass and turning into condensate.
I DONT love the return policy, so I ended up keeping an entire second unused/unopened box that I didnt need because -- measuring error (BUYER BEWARE OF RETURN POLICY)